Our partner

why i live in a lucky country for schizophrenia

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

why i live in a lucky country for schizophrenia

Postby scrubaus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

I got diagnosed with schizophrenia dec 2012,
I was earning $21 an hour before I got diagnosed with the fact that ive made almost a full recovery except for drinking and heavy smoking I feel absoultely blessed to live where I live as a schizophrenic and that I don't live in a unfortunate country where I would most likely be homeless if i was schizophrenic and born in that country here is the math I've done. I'm on a $13.15 an hour pension or $500 a week, I save $250 a week and live at home while I wait to get a public housing commision house which will be cheaper rent then im paying right now and theyre nice houses the only problem is the wait list is 2-6 years even if you are disabled.
$250 a week in savings x 52 weeks = 13,000$ a year saved @ 0.35% interest its an extra $455 of savings a year on top now if I gain interest for 25+ years @ 13,000$ a year saved ill have over $500,000 in savings so in 25 years time a total of 500,000 in savings gaining 0.35% interest ill be getting over 17,500$ a year untaxed for free on top of my $25,000 a year disability pension putting me on over 42,000$ a year and in 25 years time the disability pension is estiamted to be over 35,000$ so i'll most likely be getting over $55,000 a year when i'm 46 years old. not a bad life for a schizophrenic man and ill have a large chunk of money in my savings account for back up if ever needed. I live in a lucky country, I'm schizophrenic and people look down on me and call me a loser but I know in 25 years time I'll be leading a good life, better then most. I get all my medication for free I get free health care I get free dental I get 50% of taxi fares I get discounted train and bus tickets.. I get free hospital care I get a lot, bye.
scrubaus
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: why i live in a lucky country for schizophrenia

Postby highdimensionman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

I live in the UK I suppose I'm lucky .
I have actually had many professionals complian as to what I get
Free health care and dental.
Free housing.
£13000+ a year for food and energy bills
£13000+ a year personal budget which I can use to advance myself
To be honest call me mad but I'm not even sure if my money comes from the tax payer.
And a free bus pass
A few years ago I invented a new replacement for the microprocessors which has many engineering advantages over current microprocessors I call it the thermooptic pin.
If this idea comes to fruition it could be worth no on a trillion dollars for the electronic industry.
Quite frankly I have no idea where I'll be ten years from now when I'm in my mid forties they may want to punish me for innovating in alternative economic markets who knows already I may well have destroyed millions,billions of pounds worth of sensitive survalence equipment and add billions to other industries f**k knows I can't remember half of the ideas I've thought nor do I anything like know the consequences of my actions all I know is a lot of possible outcomes and many coinccidents + spiritual problems in my time here so far.
Diagnosis - Paranoid Schizophrenia although challenged.
Medication - Clopixol injection 4 weekly.
Personal diagnosis - I battle with the chemistry and biological effects of Clopixol every day trying to improve on the heath and range of my approach.
I try to improve my thinking. Hopefully some good ideas shine through.
highdimensionman
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Blog: View Blog (1012)

Postby T.A. Anderson » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:01 pm

This is all very encouraging. It appears as if the Tavistock grand solution is going to bankrupt your county and yet result in absolutely no change to the beauty in your intellect and personality. LMAO

Now if you can get the U.S. to swallow that same poison pill we will be home FREE.

tavistock 2.jpg
NEO
T.A. Anderson
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Tyler » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 am

I worked all seven days last week, eight hour days, as a high functioning schizophrenic, and I didn't even make three hundred dollars. My first thought was "I wish I lived in the same country as this guy," but then I realized that you used the dollar sign ($), and it made me realize that I probably do live in the same country as you.
Email me if you want some desserts

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby kenny66 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:13 am

Well I don't know what country you are living in but what I get just gets me slightly above the poverty line. I can save if I try provided I have no meds, don't eat or use power and water or drive. I have no access to subsidised housing and would travel by bus even though I don't like to but most of the time none turn up. Apart from all this I keep a very positive attitude to life because my MI is mostly under control, so I think I am very lucky this way. Good luck on you being able to save
DX: Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type-OCD-PTSD
Seroquel-Saphris-Lamotrigine-Lithium
kenny66
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post