Our partner

life threatening black magic

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

life threatening black magic

Postby mindcontrolvictim » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:23 pm

I need urgent help i am a young girl born with psychic powers (empath, thought reading, future seen through dreams) i met a perverse mystic man, telepathic and uses it for black magic - followed me for 3 years, can also do telekensis, body control, make me hear sounds, manipulate elements like wind. Knew him in person initially, he liked my art and tried to rape my soul "romantically". Anyhow, i had psycosis and they forced drugged me in a mental hospital that literally gave me severe brain damage - no more emotions or visual imagination, all gone! My powers r gone and i believe in the brain repairing itself but now cant because he is trying to kill me with sick spells and torture toxic energies, makes me want to die but i wont let him kill me! Been over a year now since i lost my emotions, and i cant heal i think due to his black magic - i think of suicide a lot please i need urgent help from someone to rid him i cant do it myself because i lost my powers and he hurts me everyday, he is very experienced. I want to enjoy my life and heal. Ive seen a shaman but not very good one, he is really powerful and wise, i need protection because of my brain damage so i can heal. Please help me if you have these powers/are a healer/or find someone who can? Id be so greatful. Thank u. -Jacqueline
mindcontrolvictim
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: life threatening black magic

Postby UnB743 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Go talk to a priest and pray about it it says in the bible somewhere someone just told me yesterday that all curses can be broken. God is stronger than the devil and as long as u believe this person is harming u then if that's what u believe that is what ull experience. Try reaching out to ur angels asking them for protection and peace stay in the light and try to think positive u will get ur powers back but let God b n control of the situation it's his job listen to what he wants u to do. Peace love and good luck
UnB743
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Cheze2 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 am

Hi there mindcontrolvoctim,
I'm sorry that you're struggling so much with all of this. It sounds very overwhelming and scary. Is there someone you can talk to in 3D to gain support with this? What about your shaman? Do you find them to be someone you can confide in about how you are feeling? Maybe they could point you in the direction of someone who may be able to help you more? It sounds like reaching out to someone in 3D may be something helpful.

As a general FYI please remember the forum rules which state:
We respect members' right to their own religious beliefs. However in posting we ask you to respect the views of other members and their religious beliefs, spiritual systems or choice not to follow any form of religion. Posts that excessively promote a belief are not permitted. Discrimination based on religion will also not be tolerated.
Bipolar I with Psychotic features; Borderline Personality disorder; GAD
Today's cocktail is: Quetiapine 100mg; Latuda 40mg; Trilafon: 8mg
Forum Rules
"No matter how long the night, the dawn always breaks" -African Proverb
Cheze2
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 am

Postby p0ster » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:09 am

even though your powers themselves may be gone, there is another power that is much much deeper and cannot go away, cannot be taken but can be given, and can be unseen with blindness but never lost

that power is you.

it is a power that is so deep inside you, at your core, it is you.

it does not need psychic powers to show itself, nor feats of magic, nor spells,

you are much much much stronger than any black magic against you, much stronger than any mystic that goes against you.

dont let their spells win, they want to make you believe yourself that you have already given in, and in moments such as these the most important beliefs are the ones of the attacked, for in that way their very own power is being used against them.

you are you and no one else.

never forget that.
If you don't want people to know about it, don't put it out there.

Think before you post.
p0ster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am
Blog: View Blog (24)

Postby photonik » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:50 pm

By returning to yourself you will set yourself free. Every time you feel overshadowed by any experience, remind yourself that you are not the scenery but the seer. The scenery comes and goes but the seer is eternal. The experiencer is eternal because the experiencer is the seer. The experience comes and goes but he experiencer is always here because the experiencer is beyond space time and causality. By returning to yourself you will set yourself free. See yourself as the seer in the midst of the changing scenery.

This seer in the words of the Bhagavad Gita, water cannot wet, wind cannot make it dry, and fire cannot burn. Weapons cannot shatter it. It is without beginning and without end.

By being in touch with the non changing seer in the midst of the changing scenery you will get in touch with your timeless being. In the midst of time bound becoming, by returning to yourself, you will set yourself free. Remain the timeless being in the midst of time bound becoming. By returning to yourself you will set yourself free.
I'm definitely a mad man with a box!
photonik
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby AngelTears » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Some religious people say a prayer to Michael the Archangel for protection from evil.

I wish you peace and safety in your struggle.
Dx: BPD.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
AngelTears
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Razael » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 am

sorry to hear your struggle. maybe my girlfriend can help she is very powerfull but not from earth, I will try to get some help for you.....archangels like zadkiel and micheal are good for this kind of thing...you could imagine yourlse fin glowing bubble of light......does this guy know that he is hurting you still, maybe you could seek to find him and telll him what happened and to back off...its bad situation for you since being put through psych system when you are gifted, I too lost my gifts with the medication and they treat everything from reality as a delusion, it sucks...hard for you but I think you'll recover with the right mindframe or a visit from my girlfriend if possible to both parties, she wouldn't be scared of this creep and will put him into place to face his karma pretty bad karma puytting you through pscych system.

-- Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:28 pm --

you are still more powerfull then you realise bbut seems you might have given your power away to letting this guy rule over you, to change that you need more positive mindframe and create your own reality...maybe something will step in to help you rediscover yourself...[mod edit]...what is this guys agenda hurting you for no reason at all, he will fail eventually maybbe you be the one to ring him to justice once you aaare stronger and not let anyone take your power in making a world where he rules over you, you can beat him with light and love,
Last edited by Cheze2 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: anti-psych perspectives are to be kept in the anti-psych forum please :)
They've no insight on iatrogenic illness & PTSD of hospitalisation torture with NDE, amnesiac to an attemted murder +covered up road accident.betrays justice,Sleep deprivation. HIgher dimensional development of perceptions of astral projection to higher lifeforms in the cosmos.Esoteric journey and become a god
Razael
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Mumma123 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:40 pm

I don't know why, these Magicians, because that's what they really are, seem to be drawn to others of the same but less developed ability. I think they test the targeted individual, who by most respects are probably share autistic traits that are high functioning. Then it morphs into the same traits as schizophrenia. These Magicians seem malevolent. They seem to be able to astral travel, leave the body at will, be masters of vibration. With this, they travel into other bodies and talk through them. This confused the subject if they know the person intimately. Or, it can fool the subject if they have never met them before. This is how they gather information. Some may call them psychic spies. The host who's body they are temporarily using remains unaware of the conversation or that anything has taken place. They have no memory of it. This leaves you feeling as if you can't win as whatever you say happened the other party has zero recollection of the event. They also shape shift and know where you'll be. They know this by stealing your etheric body. This has all your past and future events recorded on it. One who I mistook for a holy man or healer stole it in his office. I felt like fire was leaving the top of my head. Unfortunately, they get such a kick out of f..ING someone over, they don't care about the damage they are doing to you. Ask for guidance, and protection. The reason they go after you is you've caught on to their diabolical games that may have gone on for centuries. They don't want anyone to know about this. God bless you. I hope you are well and ok today.
Mumma123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am

Postby MetatronEnoch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:54 am

This is what playing with fire spiritually looks like, mess with the wrong thing or the wrong thing decided to mess with you causes as it open up to all kinds of problems. While this might tempt some people especially those who are hungry for more than what the shallow end of the pool has to offer this by no means should be experimented with as you will only pile problems onto yourself the further you go. Some of these problems can carry on through family lines for generations bring ill health, mental health and spiritual issues, curses against finances so on so forth.

Should someone come along and see this who is hungry enough what you want is Jesus but not through the dust and dry bones modern churches. You want power, you want experiences, you want abilities then go straight to God/Jesus and wait as you will get something if not more than what you ask for without the baggage that comes with the occult plus there is no mess to clean up afterwards.
MetatronEnoch
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post