Our partner

starting to feel emotions.need to shut it down

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: WichitaLineman, IceBlock

Re: starting to feel emotions.need to shut it down

Postby jacknife » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Zomonada wrote:Good for you OP. Go try to find out what love is like.

Nobody cares Jacknife.

The reason why i post isn't because i want to give advice but because i want to relieve my mind.

It's close to delirium but it's still well organized and "logical".

Basically, i write or talk because i need to, not because i want... it's the vent valve of my mind.
jacknife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Velociraptor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 pm

jacknife wrote:

Nobody cares Jacknife.

The reason why i post isn't because i want to give advice but because i want to relieve my mind.

It's close to delirium but it's still well organized and "logical".

Basically, i write or talk because i need to, not because i want... it's the vent valve of my mind.

Cool. I used to have a journal.
Velociraptor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:26 am

Postby jacknife » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Ye, i have lately been thinking about starting a book, even if i'm not going to let anyone else read it; just a way to vent all these ideas, a piece of paper where to write stuff non-stop...

You might be wondering "Ok, then why don't you write on your own and stop bothering us?"

It's because... i don't really care... i'm arbitrarily writing here... you are just victims of coincidences :mrgreen:
jacknife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby athwart » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Everybody has emotions, brother. Just not about the same things.

forumUser2012 wrote:i am starting to feel attraction to girls like thinking about some of them...also one guy try to be friendly with me, asking about family.i got emotional inside like crying feeling, i only have respect towards my family but nothing like love and i don't like talking to them either...have u felt stuff like that and any idea not to think like that...
athwart
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby cthulhucakes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 pm

OP- go buy a lady flowers and have babies. I think that's what muggles do.
"But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real?" ~Dexter
cthulhucakes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ada » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I agree with those saying to try it out [and buy flowers, as long as the woman in question isn't SPD. schizoid-personality/topic93121-70.html#p872348 and on]

The worst that will happen is that you'll experience some negative emotions too before shutting back down quite naturally. The best might be that you find a healthy, long-term way to be in a relationship.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (31)

Postby forumUser2012 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm

THankx everyone for reply...i think my post made u think i am having lots of emotions and desperate to shut it down,but its not the case...i was wondering that i will have these emotions on regular basis and i tried to imagine it but didnt felt anything...also i mentioned attraction(i should have used different word such as whimsical thinking) but it was just a random thought that came to my mind becoz of girls trying to speak to me and i dont give them any openings at all...it vanishes after 1/2 days...

Ada wrote:I agree with those saying to try it out [and buy flowers, as long as the woman in question isn't SPD. schizoid-personality/topic93121-70.html#p872348 and on]

The worst that will happen is that you'll experience some negative emotions too before shutting back down quite naturally. The best might be that you find a healthy, long-term way to be in a relationship.

i agree with trying it out, but i am not interested in it...flowers,dinner,dating are fake things for me...i am not worried about negative emotions, and i secretly think that should happen so i dont have to be bothered...
SPD & defense NPD
forumUser2012
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:26 am

Postby forumUser2012 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 am

Nobody cares Jacknife.

i calmly thought about love. But i can only think of going on a hookup spree, and playing with their emotions one-by-one to destroy them from inside. I guess its my defensive narci side comes out when I think of attachment. Its strange becoz i hav never been betrayed. Also, i automatically shut down as soon as they start talking in engaging way even if i think they r good person.

on the side,jacknife u r creative.
SPD & defense NPD
forumUser2012
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:26 am

Previous

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views