Our partner

starting to feel emotions.need to shut it down

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: WichitaLineman, IceBlock

Re: starting to feel emotions.need to shut it down

Postby jacknife » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Zomonada wrote:Good for you OP. Go try to find out what love is like.

Nobody cares Jacknife.

The reason why i post isn't because i want to give advice but because i want to relieve my mind.

It's close to delirium but it's still well organized and "logical".

Basically, i write or talk because i need to, not because i want... it's the vent valve of my mind.
jacknife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Velociraptor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 pm

jacknife wrote:

Nobody cares Jacknife.

The reason why i post isn't because i want to give advice but because i want to relieve my mind.

It's close to delirium but it's still well organized and "logical".

Basically, i write or talk because i need to, not because i want... it's the vent valve of my mind.

Cool. I used to have a journal.
Velociraptor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:27 am

Postby jacknife » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Ye, i have lately been thinking about starting a book, even if i'm not going to let anyone else read it; just a way to vent all these ideas, a piece of paper where to write stuff non-stop...

You might be wondering "Ok, then why don't you write on your own and stop bothering us?"

It's because... i don't really care... i'm arbitrarily writing here... you are just victims of coincidences :mrgreen:
jacknife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Postby athwart » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Everybody has emotions, brother. Just not about the same things.

forumUser2012 wrote:i am starting to feel attraction to girls like thinking about some of them...also one guy try to be friendly with me, asking about family.i got emotional inside like crying feeling, i only have respect towards my family but nothing like love and i don't like talking to them either...have u felt stuff like that and any idea not to think like that...
athwart
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby cthulhucakes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 pm

OP- go buy a lady flowers and have babies. I think that's what muggles do.
"But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real?" ~Dexter
cthulhucakes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ada » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I agree with those saying to try it out [and buy flowers, as long as the woman in question isn't SPD. schizoid-personality/topic93121-70.html#p872348 and on]

The worst that will happen is that you'll experience some negative emotions too before shutting back down quite naturally. The best might be that you find a healthy, long-term way to be in a relationship.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

From The Great Dictator — Charlie Chaplin
Ada
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby forumUser2012 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm

THankx everyone for reply...i think my post made u think i am having lots of emotions and desperate to shut it down,but its not the case...i was wondering that i will have these emotions on regular basis and i tried to imagine it but didnt felt anything...also i mentioned attraction(i should have used different word such as whimsical thinking) but it was just a random thought that came to my mind becoz of girls trying to speak to me and i dont give them any openings at all...it vanishes after 1/2 days...

Ada wrote:I agree with those saying to try it out [and buy flowers, as long as the woman in question isn't SPD. schizoid-personality/topic93121-70.html#p872348 and on]

The worst that will happen is that you'll experience some negative emotions too before shutting back down quite naturally. The best might be that you find a healthy, long-term way to be in a relationship.

i agree with trying it out, but i am not interested in it...flowers,dinner,dating are fake things for me...i am not worried about negative emotions, and i secretly think that should happen so i dont have to be bothered...
SPD & defense NPD
forumUser2012
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am

Postby forumUser2012 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 am

Nobody cares Jacknife.

i calmly thought about love. But i can only think of going on a hookup spree, and playing with their emotions one-by-one to destroy them from inside. I guess its my defensive narci side comes out when I think of attachment. Its strange becoz i hav never been betrayed. Also, i automatically shut down as soon as they start talking in engaging way even if i think they r good person.

on the side,jacknife u r creative.
SPD & defense NPD
forumUser2012
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am

Previous

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views