Our partner

I Hate Some People

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: I Hate Some People

Postby iLovePandas » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 am

FreakOfTheDemonDoll wrote:False, people online treat me like $#%^ all the time, they judge me, yet they don't know me personally.

It's not false. Think about my previous post a little more and it'll come to you.

Btw, you can always just walk away from the computer and it's all over.
iLovePandas
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby FreakOfTheDemonDoll » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 am

iLovePandas wrote:
FreakOfTheDemonDoll wrote:False, people online treat me like $#%^ all the time, they judge me, yet they don't know me personally.

It's not false. Think about my previous post a little more and it'll come to you.

Btw, you can always just walk away from the computer and it's all over.

What about strangers in public?
What if I do something like accidentally bump into him and he gets mad?
I'm just adding I have no logic and I'm very either ironic or something anti logic unintentionally. I'm pretty ridiculous, I guess that's why people always laugh.
FreakOfTheDemonDoll
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby guy44242 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 am

EmpathySucks wrote:You sound like some of those.. whatchyou call them.. dunno. But you sound pretty stupid.

It's okay to rant but really unless you take some action nothing's gonna happen. Go be batman or something.

You're right, does sound a bit stupid. I change my mind now. But still, I refuse to take action, because I hold my hatred inside, and because I'm kind of a coward, and also this is the first place I've actually let it out. I wouldn't really ever do something like that in real life, to people I know.

-- Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 am --

guy44242 wrote:Society should have stayed in Mesopotamia.

I know that Misanthropy is not common for SPD. I was told I have SPD, but I don't believe it. It doesn't matter however. The point is, I have a sort of hatred for humanity. For our aggressive animalistic nature, our overbreeding uncontrollable rage for sex and reproduction. Our groups and cliques, and gangs who go after the loner and try to give themselves confidence by pushing them down. It's disgusting. I can't say I'm ashamed because at the same time I am proud of my species, who have also done great things. But then again you have the scum of our society. The racists. The supremacists. Those who do things that make us think badly of them. Those who ridicule others with differences. I hate them. I would never express this in my real life, and am able to online finally. Now that I spent like 20 minutes trying to get that out, what are your thoughts on humanity? Sorry if this is off topic, I tried to relate it back to my reason for posting here but if there is a "misanthropy" forum, I guess a mod will move it maybe?

Honestly, you must all agree that conformists are annoying. I'm just letting out my thoughts, again, not preparing to take any action. my actions are taken solely for my own benefit.
guy44242
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Zig_Frid » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:05 pm

guy44242 wrote:
Honestly, you must all agree that conformists are annoying. I'm just letting out my thoughts, again, not preparing to take any action. my actions are taken solely for my own benefit.

Yes..
But there is no action really that can be taken, unless you are passionate about a particular cause. One has to choose one 's battles.
Acceptance even in the form of weary resignation is the best action in some cases.
Zig_Frid
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm

Postby guy44242 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Zig_Frid wrote:
guy44242 wrote:

Yes..
But there is no action really that can be taken, unless you are passionate about a particular cause. One has to choose one 's battles.
Acceptance even in the form of weary resignation is the best action in some cases.

Ok.
guy44242
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby EmpathySucks » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Aren't conformists just another ideologically-challenged group? People with ideologies are extremely dangerous.
EmpathySucks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

Previous

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post