Our partner

Should i invite her to the theather?long story.....

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: masquerade, orion13213, xdude

Should i invite her to the theather?long story.....

Postby xcrafthaha » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Hello.
i am going to explain how it all begin.....
my mom and her girl friend they know each other for years so her family(gf of my mom) visited to our country and now they live together so after they invited me to their home i saw a very cute girl shes 17 years old and i really like her i feel like there is some connection between us...so after the time has passed i met her and we talked quite a bit i added her to my facebook account shes been asking me to download some movies and etc because she is pretty bored in home she doesn't do anything at all her mom just sending her to the market again and again shes been asking me how i am like every 5 minutes....but the thing is she is Hungarian she doesn't know any english at all i mean she knows a bit english but very very low she used google translate to chat with me..everytime when i meet her i am out of words because i cant talk hungarian language....but when i see her i am sooooo love in her....i really don't know to explain my feeling but i really love her....and i want to invite her to the theater but there is no problem but i am afraid of how i am going to talk with her?...i don't know Hungarian only english...as i heard from her mom their family is going to leave in more about a month or so and i really feel upsed about it.....she invited me to the beach to go with her.....but when i heard shes going to leave its killing me......i really don't know what to do...she is so beautiful
xcrafthaha
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Should i invite her to the theather?long story.....

Postby masquerade » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm

If you're very keen on her, it would be such a compliment to her if you could learn her language. :D

Even if the relationship doesn't work out, there is no harm in learning another language, and it could open up a whole new world for you.

In the meantime, keep the lines of communication open with Google Translator etc. We're so lucky to live in an age with so much technology.
masquerade
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Should i invite her to the theather?long story.....

Postby xcrafthaha » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 am

So i went to the beach with her yesterday and we were watching movies together...so in the middle of a movie i asked her if he got a boy friend she said yes in England....i feel so broken right now i invited her to the theater a few days ago and today i have to go with her...should i go with her?or delete my connection with her?
xcrafthaha
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post