Our partner

crossdressing for stress relief

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderator: Otter

Postby sincefour » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:05 am

Crossdressers are not just bi or homosexuals. In this day and age, to be so purile about something like this is disapointing.

There is however comorbidity between sexual deviance and abused childhoods. Considering that most people nowadays actually understand some of the ramifications of child abuse, it would be nice if they could extend some amount of compassion to people that have done them no harm who have issues with other areas of human sexuality - very possibly due to SA.

More clear vision and compassion for all of us.

W
sincefour
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:41 am

sincefour wrote:Crossdressers are not just bi or homosexuals. In this day and age, to be so purile about something like this is disapointing.

There is however comorbidity between sexual deviance and abused childhoods. Considering that most people nowadays actually understand some of the ramifications of child abuse, it would be nice if they could extend some amount of compassion to people that have done them no harm who have issues with other areas of human sexuality - very possibly due to SA.

More clear vision and compassion for all of us.

W

I think you mean puerile! :roll:

Postby Rocky » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:04 am

Guys who dress like women are #######1! :lol:

I think these people should go back in the closet and keep their perverted ways to themselves! :evil:
Rocky

Postby Antoninus » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:44 am

Rocky wrote:Guys who dress like women are #######1! :lol:

I think these people should go back in the closet and keep their perverted ways to themselves! :evil:
Hey, unless you got something constructive to say, shut up.

Leave people the hell alone
They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead, who cares?
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:02 pm

Antoninus wrote:

Hey #######1!What are you going to do?Hit me with your purse? :lol:

Postby Antoninus » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:15 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Antoninus wrote:

Hey #######1!What are you going to do?Hit me with your purse? :lol:

Its people like this that I think are on thier way to winning a Darwin Award in the very near future. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Award )
They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead, who cares?
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am

re: crossdressing

Postby isenephthys » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:19 pm

hi, i'm kind of new here. first of all, i would like to say to all of you who are being so closed-minded and negative about cross-dressing that you don't have to be here reading these posts. this is a forum for support, not a place to come for degredation. it is rude and hurtful behavior. i don't care if you have any "secret deviant behaviors" or not. your behavior is obviously a sign of a serious lack of respect and breeding.

also, no one thinks twice about women who wear pants or borrow their boyfriend's clothes. so why should we judge men who want to do the same? it's all a matter of perception.

now, having said that, i am very, very new to the concept of cross-dressing. i have been dating a wonderful man for the last three months. he's told me that he cross-dresses and he's occasionally worn panties and/or comfy nightgowns around me. i don't have a problem with it, but it's taking me a little bit of getting used to if that makes any sense. i get the impression that he would like to do it more often, but feels that i am disapproving. i keep telling him how i feel- that i don't have a problem with it but as it is "foreign" to me, it's going to take me some time getting used to it. i mean, it's a little weird cuddling up to a man in a nightgown. (no offense meant to anyone here.) i know that this is something that he has done for years and he's told me that the only people he's told are myself and his ex-wife. i know it took a lot of trust an vulnerability for him to share that with me. and i don't want him to supress what seems to be an integral part of himself. i just don't know how to approach things so that he feels comfortable with it.

now we have had a problem with the internet; he has a female "alter-ego" and i've caught him in cyber-fantasies with other men online. i do have a problem with this, because to me that equals cheating. am i wrong in this? i think he interprets my upset and hurt over the internet "relationships" as a disapproval of his crossdressing. it's not. no matter how many times i try to tell him that i am ok with it, he doesn't think that i am.

so i guess my questions are: how can i best approach this relationship? he's a wonderful man and i am in love with him and want him to be happy. and what resources can i turn to in order to better understand him/facilitate an understanding environment at home?

i'm sorry i've been a bit verbose. i appreciate any help that i can get. :)
isenephthys
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Devanna » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:27 pm

I personally have no problem with cross-dressers. But I would have a problem with online cheating in any form. I don't have any good advice for you except to keep trying to make him understand the difference in your mind. If he can't respect your feelings on the subject then unfortunately you have a rocky road ahead if you choose to stay in the relationship. I would suggest some couples counseling, but finding a counselor who wasn't all wierd about the cross-dressing part might be difficult?
Devanna
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm

Postby isenephthys » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:06 am

thanks for the reply! we've talked about the internet thing at some length; the decision we mutually agree to is that the online "relationships" stop. he says he's embarrassed by it; he does it when he gets stressed. i'm trying to encourage him to dress rather than get on the 'net because i think that is a large part of his problem.

if troubles persist, i will be at the therapist's in a heartbeat. of course, i'm new to the area and i don't know how open people are in the midwest about these things...
isenephthys
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: re: crossdressing

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:36 am

isenephthys wrote:hi, i'm kind of new here. first of all, i would like to say to all of you who are being so closed-minded and negative about cross-dressing that you don't have to be here reading these posts. this is a forum for support, not a place to come for degredation. it is rude and hurtful behavior. i don't care if you have any "secret deviant behaviors" or not. your behavior is obviously a sign of a serious lack of respect and breeding.

also, no one thinks twice about women who wear pants or borrow their boyfriend's clothes. so why should we judge men who want to do the same? it's all a matter of perception.

now, having said that, i am very, very new to the concept of cross-dressing. i have been dating a wonderful man for the last three months. he's told me that he cross-dresses and he's occasionally worn panties and/or comfy nightgowns around me. i don't have a problem with it, but it's taking me a little bit of getting used to if that makes any sense. i get the impression that he would like to do it more often, but feels that i am disapproving. i keep telling him how i feel- that i don't have a problem with it but as it is "foreign" to me, it's going to take me some time getting used to it. i mean, it's a little weird cuddling up to a man in a nightgown. (no offense meant to anyone here.) i know that this is something that he has done for years and he's told me that the only people he's told are myself and his ex-wife. i know it took a lot of trust an vulnerability for him to share that with me. and i don't want him to supress what seems to be an integral part of himself. i just don't know how to approach things so that he feels comfortable with it.

now we have had a problem with the internet; he has a female "alter-ego" and i've caught him in cyber-fantasies with other men online. i do have a problem with this, because to me that equals cheating. am i wrong in this? i think he interprets my upset and hurt over the internet "relationships" as a disapproval of his crossdressing. it's not. no matter how many times i try to tell him that i am ok with it, he doesn't think that i am.

so i guess my questions are: how can i best approach this relationship? he's a wonderful man and i am in love with him and want him to be happy. and what resources can i turn to in order to better understand him/facilitate an understanding environment at home?

i'm sorry i've been a bit verbose. i appreciate any help that i can get. :)

LMFAO!Your dude is a #######1! :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post