Our partner

crossdressing for stress relief

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: masquerade, xdude

Postby Antoninus » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:02 pm

Both of you should be a little more open-minded.

Crossdressing is something out society looks down on as "un-manly" and wierd, so people would get alot of flakk for being public about it.

The stress relief, I would assume, comes in being able to do something just for fun that you normally wouldnt be able to do.

And Im sure the two of you have some habbits that the rest of us would consider pretty twisted, keep an open mind.
They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead, who cares?
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:20 am

Actually I for one have no twisted habits.Don't assume everybody else has freaky habits to make yourself feel better about your twisted ways. :wink: .

Postby Antoninus » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:39 am

We all have secrets, I dont care how much you try and deny it, you have a secret that you arent too proud of. The same as the rest of us.

Leave the people who actually have the balls to be open about thier concerns alone, these boards are not here for you to pick on people.
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:49 am

Like I said, I have no twisted secrets.Stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to say that the whole world does weird stuff like that.Get real! :lol:

I have nothing against gays by the way,and I'm not picking on you.Be the way you want.But dressing up like women is still strange no matter how you look at it.

Xdress

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:53 pm

Strange in the sense that not everyone does it. Yes. But that doesn't mean Anything.

Postby Antoninus » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:59 pm

Anonymous wrote:Like I said, I have no twisted secrets.Stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to say that the whole world does weird stuff like that.Get real! :lol:

I have nothing against gays by the way,and I'm not picking on you.Be the way you want.But dressing up like women is still strange no matter how you look at it.
The whole world DOES do wierd stuff. It may not be crossdressing but the ENTIRE world has wierd habbits and desires. If you think you dont, your in denial.

And if you werent trying to pick on them, you sure did a good job of pretending, choose your words carefully next time
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:45 am

Antoninus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Like I said, I have no twisted secrets.Stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to say that the whole world does weird stuff like that.Get real! :lol:

The whole world DOES do wierd stuff. It may not be crossdressing but the ENTIRE world has wierd habbits and desires. If you think you dont, your in denial.

And if you werent trying to pick on them, you sure did a good job of pretending, choose your words carefully next time

I will reiterate;I don't have any weird habits or desires!It would seem you're the one in denial.
If you want to crossdress,fine,but don't try to validate it by saying eveybody does feaky stuff.You would only be fooling yourself.

If you want to run around the house in womens panties,that's fine,you aren't hurting anything except maybe your significant others eyes, but don't come to a forum and not expect people to think it's a little strange.That's all!

Sorry if I offended you,that was not my intention,although I'm sure people have said worse..

Postby Antoninus » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:I will reiterate;I don't have any weird habits or desires!It would seem you're the one in denial.
If you want to crossdress,fine,but don't try to validate it by saying eveybody does feaky stuff.You would only be fooling yourself.

If you want to run around the house in womens panties,that's fine,you aren't hurting anything except maybe your significant others eyes, but don't come to a forum and not expect people to think it's a little strange.That's all!

Sorry if I offended you,that was not my intention,although I'm sure people have said worse..

Actually Im not a crossdresser. Im a masochist :)

You have your wierd habbits, believe it or not, you do.

You havent offended me, but you came out like you were picking on the rest of the people who posted here and calling them freaks. I dont stand for anyone calling anyone else that, especially when they have the stones to come foreward in public about concerns they have.
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:20 am

Antoninus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I will reiterate;I don't have any weird habits or desires!It would seem you're the one in denial.

Actually Im not a crossdresser. Im a masochist :)

You have your wierd habbits, believe it or not, you do.

You havent offended me, but you came out like you were picking on the rest of the people who posted here and calling them freaks. I dont stand for anyone calling anyone else that, especially when they have the stones to come foreward in public about concerns they have.

If I had a problem; believe me, I'd post it.

Now go back to the dungeon and let your wife whip you some more! :lol: J/K

Postby Antoninus » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:
If I had a problem; believe me, I'd post it.
I seriously doubt that

Now go back to the dungeon and let your wife whip you some more! :lol: J/K
Your confusing masochist with submissive. Some masochists get off on being dominated by someone else or humiliated. Good ol' fashioned pain does it for me. Raking nails down my back hard enough to bleed or biting my neck is a special bonus

And I dont have a wife, theres someone who...I do hope wouldnt mind the job, but Im not married.
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post