Our partner

Constant issue

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderator: Otter

Constant issue

Postby flay » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 am

Hi there... This post is similar to my last one, and it's also about the same person, but this time I simply wanna know one thing.

My 'friend' hasn't spoken to me for one month and a half months... We met on an online game, and we have both quit the game between since we met and now, and since this game does not let you send links or pictures in it's chat, so me, her, and most of the other people that played the game use a chat app... And when she quit the game, she didn't feel the need to continue contact with anyone from the game, with the exception of me, she has stated it many times and I have reason to believe it, plus I KNOW it is true.
She is now ignoring me as well, but I see evidence of her visiting the app because it's like Facebook messenger app...

Long story short: Why does she keep visiting the app if she has moved on from me, doesn't care about me anymore and doesn't talk to anyone else? I think she knows well that she is hurting me. If anyone could get into her mind as much as they can without knowing her or her motives, that would be great.

Thx, flay
flay
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Constant issue

Postby flay » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:16 am

:'(
flay
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby mark1958 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Flay,

I think you are asking a question with no answer. We can only guess at what her motivations may be. There could literally be hundreds.

Perhaps she feels the game is over now and time to move on. Perhaps she does like you and is shy. May be she wants you to make the first move.

All I can say is this. Instead of guessing, why not just ask her? Tell her how you feel, that you like her, and game or no game, would like to continue your friendship with her. Being upfront and honest will solve this for you.

I assume you have a way of reaching her, so reach out. The worst that can happen is that she refuses to engage you. Then you will know for sure.

Good luck!
There are no failures, only lessons!
Resistance leads to suffering, acceptance leads to peace
mark1958
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am

Postby flay » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 am

yes, she refuses to engage me, I don't know why, I haven't wronged her,what I don't understand is that she was fine the previous day... but I have no choice but to give up, she has been gone almost two months, I guess I was just refusing to believe the obvious :cry: ,thank you very much for your reply. Means a lot to me
flay
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby flay » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Can this be deleted please? It's a waste of time.
flay
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post