Our partner

Holistic Idea for Early Morning Awakening

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Holistic Idea for Early Morning Awakening

Postby ZambeziSweetheart » Mon May 22, 2017 7:17 pm

I am experiencing insomnia of the early morning awakening variety and was curious about holistic methods of treatment. I'd prefer not to take prescribed sleep aids since the problem is not that severe. However, no matter what time I go to sleep, I wake up at the same time and if I try to go back to sleep after that, I'll feel extremely tired upon waking. If it gets worse, I'll go to the doctor but I just wondered if anyone had any luck with anything herbal/non-pharmaceutical.
ZambeziSweetheart
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Holistic Idea for Early Morning Awakening

Postby ZambeziSweetheart » Fri May 26, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm not sure if I'll have much luck with this follow up question but while searching online for holistic treatments for early morning awakening, I found an article about the sleep aid benefits of marijuana: *mod edit* I'm curious if anyone here can tell me whether this extends to early morning awakening. I can fall asleep with no issues, so it wouldn't really help me out much otherwise.
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam..
ZambeziSweetheart
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

Re: Holistic Idea for Early Morning Awakening

Postby PetLover » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:13 pm

*mod edit*
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no recommending medications.. herbal or otherwise please. Only the persons doctor can give medical advice of that nature.
PetLover
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Return to Insomnia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post