Our partner

Off topic thread

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Off topic thread

Postby Tyler » Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 am

Yes yes, this is an off topic thread for the users of this forum. Come and talk about what's on your mind, what you feel like, your hobbies, whatever. Most forums have a thread like this, and now we do too! Yay! ^o^
Email me if you want some desserts

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Off topic thread

Postby TheForum » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 am

Peach, I have a peach, a nice juicy peach and I'll eat it on the beach. I like peaches cuz they're sweet and fuzzy, they taste really good and smell really yummy, when I bite in through a peach their juice drips out and it gets pretty messy all around my mouth but that's ok because peaches are the best, you can eat them in your clothes or even undressed, I really really like the way peaches taste which is why I always have a peach in my face.
TheForum
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Tyler » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:45 pm

TheForum wrote:Peach, I have a peach, a nice juicy peach and I'll eat it on the beach. I like peaches cuz they're sweet and fuzzy, they taste really good and smell really yummy, when I bite in through a peach their juice drips out and it gets pretty messy all around my mouth but that's ok because peaches are the best, you can eat them in your clothes or even undressed, I really really like the way peaches taste which is why I always have a peach in my face.

Email me if you want some desserts

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby eighteyedspy23 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:55 am

I've been playing guitar for about 35 years now. Even though nowadays I just play for fun in my room, I still enjoy it a lot. Every once in a while a can buy a new effects pedal, which is always a treat. These days there are more of those than practically ever before and I can just research them and buy them on the computer without leaving the house. No more going to music stores. At different times it was impossible to play (when I was hospitalized) or I wasn't able to play because my symptoms were too overwhelming. But I'm doing well now and hopefully I'll be okay in the future, but I realize things can change in a heartbeat. Just counting my blessings for now and trying to stay well.
eighteyedspy23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby swilliams » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:58 pm

I have a gimp who has a peach, that she never went to the beach, but claimed she was a teach, when in fact she was entirely a breach. But still she abounds, not doing many more rounds, but consumed by whatever she founds, of which I do not know.

Paranoid Schizophrenia - diagnosed approximately Janurary 2992. Omset 21st July 1991, *mod edit*

*mod edit*
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: privacy concerns
swilliams
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post