Our partner

Somebody help me!

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Somebody help me!

Postby Jenniferdiana33 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:44 pm

A few days ago i was taken off anti depressant and ever since i feel very tired and i havent slept for 3 days! I feel very worried while trying to sleep..and its getting worst..i know it could be withdrawals but i am scared that i cant sleep...its exhausting..does anyone know how i can get my normal sleep back..what can i do? I need to sleep...
Jenniferdiana33
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Somebody help me!

Postby cstdenis1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:13 am

I have insomnia. I have taken Ambien and other medications but to no avail. My doctor told me to try cannabis...but I don't smoke. I am now making edibles from cannabis oil and OMG, it is so sedating. I am sleeping wonderfully now. Maybe you could try it.
cstdenis1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm

Re: Somebody help me!

Postby Gandog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 am

When my insomnia started I would use sleeping medication (cant remember specific names) to get to sleep. After a number of days or a week you would be back into a normal sleep cycle and be able to fall asleep with out the medication. (Do note that using sleeping pills long term they stop effecting you, but due to coming off one med this may be a short term solution to your problem, as long you can stop taking the pills and sleep correctly in a short period of time..)
Gandog
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 pm

Return to Insomnia Forum