Our partner

Bipolar monster

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: scepticalblahblah, salted lipstick

Bipolar monster

Postby david439 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:27 am

Destroyed my entire childhood. I can still hear this beast screaming and stomping through the house. What the flaming f***. P*sses me off.

Bipolar beast won't go away even today. Calls me and screams at me. I tell the beast to get help to no avail. Plus I have to deal with the lingering emotional problems of the family members the beast has impacted for the worse. I f***ing hate it. One f***ed up creature should not be able to f*** up peoples' lives like this. I wish I could go back in time and chase the beast off.
david439
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bipolar monster

Postby CrackedGirl » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:26 pm

I am so sorry your childhood was messed up by someone with bipolar and that you still have problems with them today. I am also so sorry you are angry. Can you think of any ways to help get rid of that anger healthily?

Cracked
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars: you have a right to be here

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

Liberal Backslider

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: Bipolar monster

Postby salted lipstick » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 am

Have you considered getting therapy to help you resolve the issues that you now have as a result of this person? I'm so sorry that your life has been impacted in this way. Fortunately not everyone with bipolar is a monster in the way this person seems to have been...
Forum Rules
^^ Read these. We don't delete posts at request.

Dx DID
salted lipstick
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post