Our partner

I CURED MY ACNE (For now anyway)

Physical health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I CURED MY ACNE (For now anyway)

Postby MenacingHeart » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey, I've been suffering with moderate acne for about 4 years now, and I had a massive break out last year, which was the worst I ever had.

I went to the doctors and they gave me some topical antibiotics called zineryt.
This brought down most of my spots until it was only mild acne.
When the course ran out, I began drinking lots of water, taking vitamin c daily and walking for 20 minutes a day also.

This seemed to help my skin from looking so inflamed, but my spots still persisted.
I began using cetaphil range of face washes which helped amazingly, ever since using this, I have had barely any new spots at all.
However, my hyperpigmentation scars and spots stil persisted and were making me feel sh**.

So I began smearing raw potato juice over them every night before bed,
And I am not even joking, my acne is compeltely gone after 1 week,and my scars are begining to fade.
Result!
So I hold two fingers up to yesterday
I got out, I got out alive and I'm here to stay
MenacingHeart
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I CURED MY ACNE (For now anyway)

Postby santorini » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi menacing heart,

congratulations on your success so far :) I hope your acne will not return.

It's interesting that you mentioned potatoes. I believe in the use of natural products on your skin and that "less is more" when it comes to skin care. Some years ago I came across Dr Hauschka natural line and really liked his principles of skin care or "7 facts that will change your skin" as put on the company's website. This is not a commercial and I have since found a different skin care line that I like better, but one of the principles that I learned from Dr. H, implemented and would strongly recommend to anyone with oiler skin is to skip the night cream. Overnight our body, skin and mind need to rest and cleanse, to release toxins and not be blocked with anything. I only use a little bit of 100% natural almond or avocado oil around my eyes and let my face rest.

Another thing that helped my skin was when I minimized the amount of canned tuna. Years ago I used to eat it for lunch almost every day. It is convenient, not junk food and I liked the taste of it; little was I aware of the amount of heavy metals (mercury) in tuna. I now rarely eat it and overall feel much better.
"For years, I'd preached the benefits of self-expression but my tonic since childhood had been isolation."
santorini
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Physical Health