Our partner

Turned on by molestation and rape stories. I'm a girl. *trig

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Turned on by molestation and rape stories. I'm a girl. *trig

Postby wondering12345 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 pm

So for as long as I can remember, I've been turned on by molestation and rape in movies, books, etc, and will actively seek this kind of stuff out to masturbate to. Even now, I look up survivor stories of molestation and rape and masturbate to it. It's sickening and disgusting and I'm so ashamed of myself but sometimes I can't help it, stuff like that turns me on like nothing else. I don't actually want anyone to be hurt or any of this stuff to happen to anyone in real life, a lot of the times I'm actually imagining myself being molested. I fantasize about being younger and having an older male figure molesting me to orgasm and "force me" to do things, but it actually being shamefully pleasurable. I've even looked up craigslist ads of men who want to act out these fantasies although I know I would never have the guts to meet someone on craigslist, I sometimes fantasize about acting this stuff out in real life. I have never been touched inappropriately or experienced sexual abuse of any kind to my knowledge, and while my parents did fight a lot and divorce/separate when I was young, I can't think of anything that might cause this sick fascination I have. I have a boyfriend and a healthy relationship (i'm a senior in college) and we have a healthy sex life too, just when we're not together or when I have alone time, this is what I turn to to masturbate. What is wrong with me? Should I try and stop? Or better yet, how do I stop?
wondering12345
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Turned on by molestation and rape stories. I'm a girl. *

Postby Rainbow_Sunshine » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:29 pm

I have the same problems, although I don´t actively seek such stories for sexual arouse.
Rainbow_Sunshine
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Samantha_E » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Maybe, like me, you like the thought and feeling of being helpless. Even if you would not like to be helpless in real life, the thought of acting it out in a safe situation is fun for you, and it mixed with sex to make it arousing. Do you like the thought of being helpless, like lying there and having someone pick you up and take you somewhere, while you know what is happening but are unable to move? That is the kind of thing I like.

There is nothing wrong with having that fantasy, you could even tell your boyfriend if you trust him enough, and you could act it out if he likes it too. If you have moral issues with looking up survivor stories then maybe it is best to stop, but that might not be easy. If you do want to stop, maybe a good place to start would be to look up fictional stories instead of real life ones. Reading it from the person is happened to is arousing, but reading a description of it can be equally arousing. I would not suggest meeting someone on Craigslist, that can be dangerous, but just fantasising about it is not hurting anyone.
Don't say I'm out of touch,
With this rampant chaos your reality.
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge,
The nightmare I built my own world to escape.
Samantha_E
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby samsomething » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

this is exactly how i was now its got much much worse i want to end my life over this fantasy i get turned on and masturbate thinking about covering a young girl down there in lube me fingering her then watching my boyfriend gently and slowly have sex with her id never do it but it makes me sick having these thoughts i dont no how to make them stop if anyone has any advice please help me im female
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby z0mbiequeen » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 pm

I have a similar deal, but I've sort of figured it out. I have fetishes for both taboo and power/being dominated. One of my favorite plots when roleplaying online is rape-turned-reluctant-pleasure.
z0mbiequeen
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Postby jobber123 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 am

Im a 27 yo guy and I have the same problem, if I can call it that. I often need to fantasize about taboo scenarios during sex or masturbation, especially when it involves molestation and reluctant pleasure. I've simply learned to live with it because it doesn't look like it will ever go away. As long as it stays fantasy, it harms no one. The only struggle is finding a girl who gets turned on by this too.
jobber123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Anomalous Cluster » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Samantha_E wrote:There is nothing wrong with having that fantasy, you could even tell your boyfriend if you trust him enough, and you could act it out if he likes it too. If you have moral issues with looking up survivor stories then maybe it is best to stop, but that might not be easy. If you do want to stop, maybe a good place to start would be to look up fictional stories instead of real life ones. Reading it from the person is happened to is arousing, but reading a description of it can be equally arousing. I would not suggest meeting someone on Craigslist, that can be dangerous, but just fantasising about it is not hurting anyone.

This seems like solid advice.
I don't believe everything I think.
Reality and fantasy are sometimes best kept separate.
Anomalous Cluster
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby MissIve » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 am

I would love to offer my insight because I know the mental struggles that often come along with it. Ladies, just go with it. If you're a paraphilic like myself, they do not go away. There is no cure, and the treatment's goal is frigidity. (Wow! fun!)
This fantasy is WAY more normal than you think. No matter how sick, how disgusting your fantasy seems to you, trust me, it's fine and LOTS of people have them. And to the ladies, I highly doubt you're a danger to society so take a lot of comfort in that. (although you may be to yourself if it gets out of control and you put yourself in dangerous situations) You will feel much better if you just find a way to accept yourself. You'll never get turned on by vanilla sex, deal with it...as harsh as that seems. And if you CAN have fantasies of making love on a beach with your boyfriend, you're not a paraphiliac. You're normal and there is nothing wrong. (And I apologize, I do not think that there is anything wrong with safe paraphilias.

If you do not allow yourself the luxury of an indulgent fantasy, you risk going fridig. Which one would you prefer to explain to your man?

One thing that sets a paraphiliac apart is the intensity and duration of those episodes. Anyone who deals with any kind of paraphilia at all, knows what I'm talking about. However, there is an upside. YOU, my friend, are able to reach sexual intensities others couldn't even wrap their minds around! Some of this stuff is a gift!

I do have a question for the true paraphilias though...does anyone know how to stop a prolonged episode, even if just for a few hours so you can tend to daily responsibilities? An anxiety pill or something? No long term treatment, but is there a flip I can switch to turn it off. (Orgasms do not work. Has anyone else discovered that?)
MissIve
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Postby lin93 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 pm

pink wrote:this is exactly how i was now its got much much worse i want to end my life over this fantasy i get turned on and masturbate thinking about covering a young girl down there in lube me fingering her then watching my boyfriend gently and slowly have sex with her id never do it but it makes me sick having these thoughts i dont no how to make them stop if anyone has any advice please help me im female

i have kinda the same thing - it started when i was about 11 or 12 and im 19 now and i think i am a normal girl. from reading some of this it seems most ppl hate themselves for it - I DONT. I guess cuz i know its just fantacy and it would never happen so no one would get hurt. for me i like to fantacy about my dad raping me or us having sex with another girl or us teaching a girl how to have sex. I also have a fixation about my dad having an orgasm - like in me - on me!! i really feel more guilty for wut I put my dad through. I did many things to him over the years trying to get him have sex with me without actually saying it and that was more exciting to just do that!!
lin93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby lin93 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

im glad i found this site to vent my feelings. I guess it does bother me or i would not be on here! the way i feel NOW is different than how i felt years ago.. i grew up accepting it and i learned to like it- how sex made me feel! i still dont know why incest with my dad turns me on so much but when i write all this out it helps. It def was cuz my mom left me and my dad and I felt that I had to take her place sexually so my dad being turned on by me made me feel good in a way. I was confussed and nervous and i just let it happen. so anyway .. i use to sleep with my dad and in the middle of night he would take my hand and put it on his dick and jerk off. I usually woke up. he would take my panties off and jerk off with them and he would orgasm on me. sometimes he would rub me down there or suck on my boobs or cum on me. I would wake up and he would stop but most of the time i just let him get off and pretend i was passed out from drinking with him. he got me drunk almost every night so i would pass out. I know i should feel different but it made me feel good and now I still feel turned on by my dad doing this to me. I wish he would have just raped me.. ugg - love you daddy :)
lin93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post