Our partner

Nepiophile

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Nepiophile

Postby hallja » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Any other nepiophiles on the boards? What is your main interest? Just curious to be honest. I am comfortable knowing what I am but I haven't told anyone.
Feel free to message me if you want :)
hallja
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Nepiophile

Postby markspringer100 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey fellow nepi here although I also thought I was pretty much alone on the forum, especially as a young nepi (I am only 21) I'd love to make a friend actually cos my suppportve friend and I decided it was best to go our seperate ways since we had a romantic and sexual history and now both had bfs so talking even in a supportive way about babies and toddlers and kids was triggering our feelings for each other. Please do send me a message, I'd love to talk and help :) I know just how lonely it can be when even the pedos shun you at time :(

myyoungboyspace
markspringer100
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

Postby lastmanlost » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 am

Hi there! I've just joined and this is my 1st post. I am also a nepi who'd like to find someone I can chat and be open with. It can be really hard having these feelings bottled up inside, it'd be good to chat with others who have them!
lastmanlost
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

Postby Blben » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

I am as well a nepiophile and find that my interests can be very extreme at times. I am attracted to newborns to around the age of 5 years or so typically, the max age that I am attracted to is 12 years of age and find anything older to not be that attractive.
Blben
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Postby AlanCL » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

Another nepi here as well, prefer newborns to 5, yet my attraction goes up to 9 at the max, sometimes older depending on the child. I am exclusively attracted to children of both sexes
AlanCL
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm

I'm a nepiophile

Postby babel over » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm new to this forum.
I'm primarily pedosexual. :D
But I'm also a hebephile, :D
ephebophile, :)
attracted to young women, :|
and I've had nepiophilia -- attractions to some kids 5 and younger for years. :shock: :|
babel over
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

I'm a nepiophile.

Postby babel over » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

I have been smitten by girls and boys as young as 3 years old. This attraction to minor girls and boys has 'tortured' me for years.
Pedophilia adversely affects my self-image, as someone who was raised to be holy, and has younger siblings who're married with kids, living 'normal' life while I'm attracted to their daughters ...

I have felt good about all mentoring, sports, tutoring, fun outings, and meals that I've shared with boys and a few girls.

But I have been deeply ashamed and guilty about my sexual attraction to children and lusting and masturbation.

I have felt like a sinful sicko pervert deviant.

Last bumped by babel over on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am.
babel over
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Return to Paraphilias Forum