Our partner

Brother and sister incest

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Brother and sister incest

Postby rottee78 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Im a 30 somthing guy who has had normal sexual relationships throughout my life.
When I was growing up I had a sexual relationship with my older sister starting with touching and in the end was full on sex.
It wasnt abuse as we both wanted and enjoyed this experience.
It hasnt happened for many many years.
What Id like to find out is a website or forum in the Uk where I can chat to other adults who have either had or are having these kind of experiences.
Can anyone please help?
rottee78
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Brother and sister incest

Postby jasmin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi, rottee! Is this a fetish for you? You could talk about it here a bit too.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rottee78 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

I wouldnt say it was a fetish. Just something that happened that I enjoyed alot and would like to talk to other people who have either experienced or are experiencing the same with any family member.
rottee78
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby jasmin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 am

Ok, just keep in mind that anyone involved has to be of legal age. I'm not sure if posting links to sites about incest would be appropriate here.
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby rottee78 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 am

Well obviously Im not looking to talk to people about underage sex. Noone has to add a link here they can pm me. I only asked for a site cause Id like to talk to real people.
rottee78
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby GinaSmith » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I think Jasmin was picking up on the 'when I was growing up' and 'it wasn't abuse' elements.
GinaSmith
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post