Our partner

Necrophilia/necrosadism.

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Necrophilia/necrosadism.

Postby licht » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 am

Last edited by licht on Sat May 14, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current clinical diagnoses:

Borderline personality disorder with psychosis.

Previous clinical diagnoses:

Avoidant personality disorder and social anxiety disorder.
licht
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Necrophilia/necrosadism.

Postby Chucky » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:44 pm

You don't sound psychotic at all, at least not in the true meaning of the word. You have a strange sexual fantasy, and nothing more, but the fact that it's worrying you is what is ruining your life. As I have said to others here, you should not feel ashamed of whatever sexual fantasies you have in your head. Provided you understand that - A. They aren't accepted by society in general; and B. They would be best kept inside your head, never to be erxpressed to the wrong person - then you should be able to get on with your life. If you want to improve things, then I believe setting some 'ground rules' with yourself might help, such as you allowing yourself to only view a certain number of images each night, etc. If yuou cannot do this, then it seems that you'll need help in the long term to shake this off.

In my view - and especially in your case - I believe that it should be viewed as an obsession more than a paraphillia. You are obsessed over it in the similar way that a person with OCD would become obsessed over certain thoughts they have in their head. It's fine to disagree with me on this, as I am not a professional in the area of psychology.

TAke care,
Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Postby licht » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Last edited by licht on Sat May 14, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

licht
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Chucky » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

That's the 'classic' OCD that you are describing, but there are variations to it. For example, I do'nt exhibit the classic OCD symptoms, but my diagnosis IS OCD anyway. A classic case i a parent getting a thought in their head that they are going to kill their child, and then they have to count to 10 or turn a door handle numerous times to 'get rid' of the thought. In your case, the obsession about necrophilia comes to your forethoughts, and then don't you obsess over the thought itself for a while? You might want to look up 'pure O' OCD, which just means pure obsession. It's not an official title in the diagnostics and statistics manual so far.

As with most things in psychiatry, however, you would probably get diagnosed differently depending on who you go to. Many of these mental illnesses overlap each other.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby FearedAndHated » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey there,

So sorry to hear about your difficulties. I really hope you can pluck up the courage to go to therapy. You have done nothing wrong, either legally or ethically; try to see that. Then maybe you can face a therapist. They really are highly skilled at dealing with their clients non-judgementally. Just think of how much better you could feel about all of this.
FearedAndHated
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby puppyluva » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm

just wondering what is it about 'bodies' that does it for you ? why dead bodies? just trying to understand thats all and learn some stuff. not judging or thinking low of you , i can't judge anyway as i was a convicted killer aged 14 which is worse. Necrophilia ain't really that bad its a fetish thats all and so long as you enjoy the body pictures thats cool not like your hurting anyone. would you act on these fetishes ?
puppyluva
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby phantom51248 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Frankly, I view necrophilia as a victimless crime. I mean, who is really getting hurt here? It's a body. It can not think, feel.... anything. At least it's being put to good use. I mean, there's not really a whole lot that's worthwhile to be done with a corpse; except perhaps donating organs etc. I could see why people are scared and horrified by the idea, but it's just a matter of personal preference.
"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow." - Ted Bundy
phantom51248
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby puppyluva » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm

it would hurt the dead persons family though. although your right it doesnt hurt the corpse.
puppyluva
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby manic666 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:58 am

Why dont you put a blow up doll in the fridge, its a lot easyer than digging up people.
manic666
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby licht » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Last edited by licht on Sat May 14, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

licht
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post