Our partner

Cuckold Fetish

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Cuckold Fetish

Postby Pesho4uka » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 am

Guys I wonder if I am normal and mentaly healthy. Maybe I am a sex addict. I have a cuckold fetish and I constantly desire my wife to sleep with other man. Thanks god she is sweetheart and she accepts me as I am and is ######6 other people regularly. But I am really conserned about my mental health. Do you think the cuckold fetish is normal?
Pesho4uka
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Cuckold Fetish

Postby Chucky » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey,

It all depends on what you consider 'normal' to be. I'd argue that eveybody has fantasies that they would see as being weird, but most don't become upset by having these fantases. I must admit that I've had some really strange fantasies, and some that would be simply unnacceptable if carried out in reality. Do I care though? - No, most certainly not. I feel comfortable and in control of my fantasies, such that I'd never act them out. So, please don't feel any less of a person for having this fantasy, but be very aware that you might never have the chance to convert it to a reality.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 am

Postby S3 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 pm

I agree that 'weird' fantasies can still be healthy if you know how (not) to act on them appropriately. It would be unhealthy, IMO, if you clung to your fantasy to the point that it became a necessity for you to have an active sexual relationship with your wife. Though I think about the alternative a lot, I value faithfulness in my marriage quite a bit. I find it enhances our intimacy at least hundred times what we would otherwise have. I haven't done much reading about it, but it seems to me that you're missing out on that kind of intimacy in your relationship if you have to live out your cuckold fetish just to be sexually interested in your wife. It's not a black and white issue, but I believe if it doesn't enhance your relationship then acting on it is unhealthy, whether or not it's considered 'normal.'
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Postby tyciol » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 pm

No, I don't think it's normal. I'm not sure if it's unhealthy though. Abnormal doesn't mean unhealthy: homosexuality's abnormal after all and I don't know anything directly unhealthy about that.

Now, if you were a sex addict, yes because as I understand it the word addiction implicitly describes an unhealthy fixation on something. In this case, I guess whatever neurotransmittor release that occurs in regards to various stimuli.

You could explore your motivations, like why you enjoy certain things. In some cases, a man may just really enjoy seeing the one he loves enjoying herself, and if he doesn't get that response himself, seeks out assistance.

On the other hand, if your wife was more pleased with you sexually than with other men, then one wonders what the appeal would be... could we have reservations about direct sexuality where we enjoy it further from a distance because it has fewer pressures?

Or perhaps there is a greater amount of honesty with a woman's responses: if she has sex with us, would she fake an orgasm, but if it's with a stranger then perhaps we think she would give more honest feedback?
tyciol
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Postby nerdmaufia » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 am

Free love or polyamory is a lifestyle where a relationship envolves multiple sexual and romantic partners. Personally, monogamy never worked well for me. Not only because of my cuckold fetish, but also because I would truly enjoy seeing my girlfriend free and happy, and enjoyed being free and happy myself. Consider that your cuckold fantasy, could just be a form of compersion. Compersion is experiencing profound or even spiritual joy seeing someone you love (sexually or otherwise) feel pleasure form someone else.
nerdmaufia
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post