Our partner

More attracted to death and murder

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Re: More attracted to death and murder

Postby ElKahn » Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 pm

cumulusjames wrote:
ElKahn wrote:I am attracted to murdering some people too....not sexually but sadistically. Also torture.

How comes? Is it just something inside of you or do you think there were things that drove your personal psychology in this direction?

Do you ever feel you want to get rid of this way of thinking or are you comfortable with it?

I think there were things that made me like this. I was bullied as a child. I had to grow a thick skin over time. Some things just made me grow up to be a narcissist, and to be violent, to be taken seriously.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby cumulusjames » Sat May 23, 2015 10:22 pm

ElKahn wrote:
cumulusjames wrote:
ElKahn wrote:I am attracted to murdering some people too....not sexually but sadistically. Also torture.

How comes? Is it just something inside of you or do you think there were things that drove your personal psychology in this direction?

Do you ever feel you want to get rid of this way of thinking or are you comfortable with it?

I think there were things that made me like this. I was bullied as a child. I had to grow a thick skin over time. Some things just made me grow up to be a narcissist, and to be violent, to be taken seriously.

So if such a treatment were available to "cure" (for want of a better word) you of this would you take it or would you feel like you were losing something of yourself?

Are you violent to people?
Bipolar, OCD, Self-hating Gay

Ex-rentboy

Evolution does not occur when people quietly go along with the status quo.
--Freedom in a time of mental slavery

Always treat a mind as closed until you discover otherwise
--CJ
cumulusjames
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ElKahn » Sat May 23, 2015 10:28 pm

cumulusjames wrote:So if such a treatment were available to "cure" (for want of a better word) you of this would you take it or would you feel like you were losing something of yourself?

Are you violent to people?

I'm comfortable with my way of thinking. It also makes me feel powerful. I wouldn't want to fix it. I'd feel like I would lose a huge part of me, since I've been angry most of my life. And I still am.

I'm not being violent lately but I've been violent in the past and I can easily get violent if circumstances allow me to be, and when I get really mad or feel threatened (physically), it's like some kind of black fog enters my mind and I don't care who's in front of me, around me or whatever, I just attack the person and if fists and kicks are not enough, I start grabbing objects so I know for sure I can hurt them.
So yeah I'd say I can get very violent if I feel really threatened or mad.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cumulusjames » Sat May 23, 2015 10:32 pm

That's perhaps not conducive to a happy life?
Bipolar, OCD, Self-hating Gay

Ex-rentboy

Evolution does not occur when people quietly go along with the status quo.
--Freedom in a time of mental slavery

Always treat a mind as closed until you discover otherwise
--CJ
cumulusjames
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby greenpurple » Mon May 25, 2015 6:32 pm

I would say it's equal, I like sex, but there is that other side. I sometimes imagine attacking people and then seeing their corpse. Also I have recurring thoughts of ripping the throat out of somebody violently with my teeth. There are all kinds of bullying, (imagine whites vs. slaves or anything where somebody is perhaps powerless) so I would not discount the threat of death. It's a very cruel, violent, and bloody world and yet people can be very childlike at times, but not what you think a "loved" child is like. Sorry if my post sounds disturbing or threatening as it's not.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 am

Postby Graveyard76 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 pm

I can relate to this! Image
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.

* * * TRIGGER WARNING * * *
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Reaper » Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 am

You guys just sound like you let your anger get the better of you.

Unlike some of you, I'm not motivated by anger. I feel no emotion at all towards the people I want to kill. They are merely objects that I have a desire to control, torture and kill. They are insignificant as living, breathing human beings.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:03 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ElKahn » Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 am

Dark Soul wrote:You guys just sound like you let your anger get the better of you.

Unlike some of you, I'm not motivated by anger. I feel no emotion at all towards the people I want to kill. They are merely objects that I have a desire to control, torture and kill. They are insignificant as living, breathing human beings.

Same here. Otherwise I wouldn't kill them in the first place. I have no sympathy or compassion or empathy or whatever towards people I want to kill or torture. The only thing that stops me from doing that is knowing I might spend my life in prison just for giving in to my fantasies. And I don't want that.

I stop considering a human being as such the very moment fantasies of murder enter my mind.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post