Our partner

Autopsy Fetish

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Re: Necrophillia

Postby theadmiralr » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:36 pm

The thing is, there is a time and a place to discuss your sexual preferences and you don't discuss that with everyone, just people you feel comfortable with. You can't expect everyone to get your fetish nor want to discuss it, especially not on an automobile or gaming forum.
theadmiralr
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:12 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Graveyard76 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:53 pm

I really don't want to have a dig at ParanoidMan, but it's really bothering me having this thread titled as 'Necrophilia'.

You wouldn't start a thread about wife beating and call it 'Heterosexuality', and I think calling this 'Necrophilia' is even more erroneous than that example. There's enough damaging assumptions and stereotypes out there without people stumbling on this.

Can you ask a mod to edit the title to 'Autopsy Fetish' or something a bit more appropriate?

Sorry, but it's like being hit in the face every time I see the word heading this thread. I'm sure the non-offending paedophiles on this forum would feel the same if somebody started a thread simply titled 'Paedophilia' and described fantasies of particularly nasty child abuse.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.

* * * TRIGGER WARNING * * *
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby ElKahn » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 pm

I agree with Graveyard. As a necrophile, I feel offended.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Graveyard76 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:46 pm

I'm sure ParanoidMan hasn't intended to offend anyone. His problem is as legitimate as anyone else's on here. Let's face it. It's easy to stick your foot in it about these things. I know I did it once or twice, when I first arrived on this forum.

Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ParanoidMan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 am

Indeed I haven't, I actually think this thread should be merged with my autopsy thread.
ParanoidMan
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Autopsy Fetish

Postby Ada » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Given the length of this thread already. I'd rather not merge it. But I have changed the title. Let me know if you'd prefer something different, PMan.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Reaper » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:44 pm

ParanoidMan wrote:Soon after finding out about the autopsy process and how often it was undertaken, I realised this would have been the fate of many an attractive young women who has met her demise and the idea of a woman being stripped of everything, reduced to a piece of meat, no matter how pretty she is, is a huge turn on! Especially the type of pretty one who abuses her body, thinks it's cool to get drunk, etc, winding up on the slab being clinically dissected by several uninterested pathologists is just sexual nirvana to me.

The fact that you get off on women that look like nothing more than a pile of meat, suggests that you have some deep-seated issues with women. I'm guessing: A) you've been rejected by women all your life, B) women just aren't attracted to you and that makes you despise them, which is why you prefer to see them as a pile of meat, or C) you have mommy issues.

I read somewhere once that every (straight) boy has a subconscious sexual attraction to his own mother, and if his mother just happens to be abusive, then that can impact how it affects his relationship with other women because those other women are, essentially, a substitute for his own mother.

A dead pile of meat can't hurt or reject you.

I personally think that's the problem with most necrophiles. It's why their attracted to something that can't do anything but lay there and rot. But when you try to discuss it with them, they get all offended, which only strengthens my belief in that theory even more.

Rejection's a bitch.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ElKahn » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:58 am

Dark Soul
I'm a necrophile but also attracted to living women. I'm not attracted to dead women because they can't reject me. I am attracred to them because of their unique features.

The reason why we get offended is because people keep making assumptions when they know nothing about our lives and thoughts. Like psychologists who are presumptuous enough to claim they know all about necrophilia, or like whoever associates us with criminals and serial killers.
We're just tired of the misinformation and wrong labels.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Graveyard76 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Dark Soul wrote:A dead pile of meat can't hurt or reject you.

I personally think that's the problem with most necrophiles. It's why their attracted to something that can't do anything but lay there and rot. But when you try to discuss it with them, they get all offended, which only strengthens my belief in that theory even more.

Rejection's a bitch.

That's a pretty common and lazy assumption, and you're smart enough to know that it's going to irk people, which I'm sure is why you keep repeating it, but I'll indulge you anyway.

1: The reason we (necrophiles) respond indignantly to such remarks is because they're based on ignorance, quite frankly. You're making assumptions about our character, the way we feel, the way we are with people, and jumping to what I'm sure you already know is a juvenile, narrow minded conclusion.

2: Your rejection theory falls at the first hurdle. I do not have any problem attracting living females, and have rarely been out of a relationship in my adult life. I've been rejected, and I've done my fair share of rejecting. It's got no bearing on my paraphilia, that I can assure you.

I'm in contact with quite a few necrophiles from different parts of the world, and I'm telling you, you wouldn't be able to pick them out amongst non-necrophiles based on their social behaviour. Some are shy. Some are extrovert. Some are quite eccentric. Most are 'dead' ('scuse the pun) ordinary. I've noticed no difference between necrophiles, and the range of personality types that occur in any other orientation.

3: I do not see dead people as "piles of meat", as you so eloquently describe them as.

If that really is how you perceive dead people, and if you've got no willingness to consider the possibility that your view is not the only view, then quite frankly, you've got no business judging me, or telling me how I feel. Like most people who judge necrophiles, you're doing so from your own sphere of understanding, and from the perspective of your own way of thinking.

That's what ignorant people do.

Now, I don't think you're a stupid person in the slightest, but I've noted that you're somebody who will play wilfully ignorant to get a rise, so I'll ask you nicely: Please don't do that here.

Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Graveyard76 wrote:3: I do not see dead people as "piles of meat", as you so eloquently describe them as.

If that really is how you perceive dead people, and if you've got no willingness to consider the possibility that your view is not the only view, then quite frankly, you've got no business judging me, or telling me how I feel.

First of all, the 'pile of meat' reference was ParanoidMan's. I was simply using his descriptive term when responding to him. And secondly, just because you and I view a dead body differently does not mean I can't judge you.

No matter how much you try to explain it to me, I will never understand how can you can be attracted to something that just lays there and rots. I just don't see the point in having an attraction to something so useless.

Maybe you have to have an attraction to art to understand necrophilia. My artistic interests are extremely limited.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post