Our partner

Was Michael Jackson a pedophile?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Was Michael Jackson a pedophile?

Postby Dita » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Now before everyone gets all upset with me, because I know Michael has so many fans, hear me out..

I am a huge fan of michael's, I have been since I was little. And I have always believed that he wasn't a pedophile, and that he didn't molest the boys who accused him of it. I still believe he is innocent in those cases..but as I'm starting to get over my own denial of being a pedophile, i'm seeing things in a different light.

I don't think he ever molested a child. And he loved children for the same reason I do, because they are innocent and loving. That is why he surrounded himself with children all the time. But coming to terms with being a pedophile myself has made me second guess his intentions. Maybe he was sexually attracted to them. He was physically and emotionally abused as a child, and always had to work, and never really got to be a kid. Along with being an extremely sensitive, passionate person I feel like all that put together could have turned him into a pedophile.

Knowing myself and how I am towards the children I'm attracted to, I feel like the way michael was with children is similar. As much as I love him, i'm really starting to believe that he was a pedophile.

What do you guys think?
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Was Michael Jackson a pedophile?

Postby Graveyard76 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I err slightly on the side that he was.

It's a tough one to call, because whatever else he was, I don't think he ever recovered from certain things in his childhood (or lack of childhood), and I don't think he ever grew up mentally.

I like Jacko, and I don't think he had a bad bone in his body, whatever the truth was behind the allegations.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.

* * * TRIGGER WARNING * * *
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Dita » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Yeah, he definitely never recovered from his childhood and he was always very childlike and innocent.

I remember in an interview once, he said he would slit his wrists before he ever hurt a child, and I know he meant it.
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DesLock » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:46 am

I don't think he was.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was, but personally I don't think he was. I believe that he was too mentally immature, that he was stuck very much in a child's mentality. If he was a paedophile, it just goes to show you what money can buy, because if the guy at the end of the street did what Jackson did, they'd be run out of town even if there was no proof.

I'm a huge Charlie Chaplin fan, but he was a Paedophile. Fame goes a long way, it would seem.
~Das leben ist eine fremdsprache, alle menschen sprechen es falsch aus~
DesLock
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Dita » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 am

Well like I said I don't believe he molested any children, but i'm starting to think he was sexually attracted to children, but never acted on it.

wow, I had no idea charlie chaplin was a pedophile. And that's really interesting because michael loved him.
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DesLock » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 am

Dita wrote:Well like I said I don't believe he molested any children, but i'm starting to think he was sexually attracted to children, but never acted on it.

wow, I had no idea charlie chaplin was a pedophile. And that's really interesting because michael loved him.

Well, Chaplin started a relationship with Lita Grey after he worked with her at age 12. At 15 she fell pregnant. I know things were different back then, but still.
~Das leben ist eine fremdsprache, alle menschen sprechen es falsch aus~
DesLock
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Dita » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 am

hm yeah that's really young. I wonder if michael knew about that.
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cop this » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm

DesLock wrote:
Dita wrote:Well like I said I don't believe he molested any children, but i'm starting to think he was sexually attracted to children, but never acted on it.

Well, Chaplin started a relationship with Lita Grey after he worked with her at age 12. At 15 she fell pregnant. I know things were different back then, but still.

That doesn't make Chaplin a paedophile, no more than Jerry Lee Lewis - it's prepubescents, remember!

I think Jackson probably was though.
cop this
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby TheHumanBeing » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Chaplin's wives were always younger than him, but never prepubescent. He could've been an ebephile. It depends how much you want to look into The Kid.
"I am not an animal! I am a human being!" - John Merrick
TheHumanBeing
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Hopeful_future » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:12 pm

I think he was just mentally and emotionally stunted in childhood and that meant he completely related to children in every way. Even if he was sexually attracted to them I don't think he would EVER have abused a child, he cared far too much about them you can just see it in every interview. Bless him I always feel so sorry for him when he's asked about it as it's almost like he can't fathom why people don't understand how lovable and innocent children are. Poor man was never allowed a normal life
Hopeful_future
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post