Our partner

A Strong Desire to be a Necrophiliac's Victim

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

A Strong Desire to be a Necrophiliac's Victim

Postby TheScaredOne » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am

So, I am a thirty year old guy - normal I guess. However, since I have been 21, I have had a *VERY* strong desire to be in a black widow type of affair. Random casual sex with a woman who would eventually end my life after several outings at the moment of climax. There is something poetic about that - my semen which gives life flooding her upon my death.

This has been a nine year obsession. I have gone to necrophilia forums, paraphilia forums, and a whole slew of other sites looking for some likeminded individuals. Sadly, none have come up. I am not entirely sure why I am here... maybe for someone to tell me to get my life in order and think straight? Maybe for someone to tell me that I am not crazy and the heart wants what it wants? Maybe for some woman who has the same desire as me to reach out to me?

I dunno, but I feel like a lot of people are able to post here without judgment, so I am taking advantage.
TheScaredOne
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: A Strong Desire to be a Necrophiliac's Victim

Postby ElKahn » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry to burst yor bubble, but what you describe is not necrophilia. May I ask you what do you think necrophilia is?
Because what you describe is a fantasy of being murdered, from what I read, and necrophilia is very far away from that.
What caught my attention is the thread's title, cause I was like "A necrophiliac's victim??"...it was the word victim that made me frown.
I was expecting someone fantasizing about his dead body being f***ed, but then I saw someone talking about being murdered during climax. So I'm clarifying that this is not necrophilia. I don't know which sites you've been to and who told you or what you heard/read about necrophilia, but I am a necrophile, a real one, so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about.
I'm also a sadist with murder fantasies, but let me clarify that those fantasies have nothing to do with the necrophilic part of me. Notice how I said "sadist with murder fantasies" and not "necrophile with murder fantasies". I did that for a specific reason. I don't want people to believe in popular misconceptions about necrophilia fueled by the media. I see too many people calling "necrophilia" something that is nothing more than an extreme form of sadism.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Anigav » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:52 am

I'm a pedo so I can't directly relate to the necrophilia or sadism here. I can say that I don't think you're crazy! I think you're right about there being something poetic about your fantasy. Your brain is a complicated thing. Your sexual desires come from one of the most primal and illogical parts of your brain. However, a big part of what separates the humans from the animals is our ability to rise above these primal feelings and shape our behaviors based on logic and reason. No sexual desire would ever be worth actually cutting your life short over. It could definitely be a fun thing to role play though! :p

I think you deserve to find someone that can understand and sympathize with your desires, and help you express them in a way that is safe and fun. I wish the you best of luck in that! :)
Anigav
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Postby TheHumanBeing » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 pm

As ElKahn said, this actually is not necrophilia, but sadism. I think what you have would maybe be classified as hybristophilia? Either way, it's actually fairly common from my understanding. It's half of what keeps BDSM alive. You can definitely find a female sadist looking to roleplay, if that's what you're into, or you can join the rest of us in our cursed existence to live in permanent secrecy.
"I am not an animal! I am a human being!" - John Merrick
TheHumanBeing
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby ElKahn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Yes in his case, the woman would be a sadist and he'd be the masochist. This has nothing to do with her being a necrophile as a necrophile has no interest to kill. Murder fantasies belong to sadists or psychopaths. I'm both a sadost and a necrophile but still, I never fantasize about killing a woman to have sex with her body. Instead, I fantasize about a woman who's already dead and has been dead for a while. When someone dies it takes some time for changes to occur: body temperature, color, first visible signs of death...they all matter to a necrophile.
It's the characteristics of dead people that attract us, not just death itself.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Postby kaykay89 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Ill have to agree with these guys. I'm a female sadist and I could totally get off on choking someone out during sex. unfortunately if you find a female sadist that actually does kill you, she'd be looking at a lot of jail time lol
kaykay89
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Postby ijustneedtotalk » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Famous example of a guy with murder/suicide fantasies (he actually carried it out) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Mishima
ijustneedtotalk
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby markspringer100 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 pm

I share you fantasy although I am gay. I have a strong desire to be 'snuffed' by a guy. I would never do it however but the fantasy turns me on a lot.

I do then have the 'necrophiliac's victim' desire to be ###$ once dead. Although I'd also like to be a necrophilic's lover and be loved/had sex with once dead. But as has been said these are different its only because for people like us they seem to flow one into another but to find someone who likes what you like you have yo find someone like me who has the same 'two' fantasies as you
markspringer100
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Tululaboo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:37 pm

TheScaredOne wrote:So, I am a thirty year old guy - normal I guess. However, since I have been 21, I have had a *VERY* strong desire to be in a black widow type of affair. Random casual sex with a woman who would eventually end my life after several outings at the moment of climax. There is something poetic about that - my semen which gives life flooding her upon my death.

This has been a nine year obsession. I have gone to necrophilia forums, paraphilia forums, and a whole slew of other sites looking for some likeminded individuals. Sadly, none have come up. I am not entirely sure why I am here... maybe for someone to tell me to get my life in order and think straight? Maybe for someone to tell me that I am not crazy and the heart wants what it wants? Maybe for some woman who has the same desire as me to reach out to me?

I dunno, but I feel like a lot of people are able to post here without judgment, so I am taking advantage.

You are right, there is and will be no judgment here so welcome :)

Im a fellow necrophilliac lover which I love and fantasize about all roles in this particular paraphile. You hit the nail on the head there and it is true that we simply do not choose to like and enjoy what we do, its just something that is and will always be a part of us as people. Some may not understand and thats fine but it does leave us with very few places to go where we can find acceptance.

You don't need to get your life in order, you are doing nothing wrong. I often has desires to be intimately taken out of this world by a stranger or someone I know and vice versa. This for me runs in and out of my obsession and attraction to death in general and blood, I don't know why but to me it is all very intimate which is such a turn on.

I hope you do find the person you need :) At least here you know you can as open as you feel the need to be :)

Tulula.
Judge on what you see, not what you think. I will always be honest.
'A Friend of Alice'
Tululaboo
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Endymion » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Maybe we should have a necrophilia 'donation card': "In the event of my death, feel free to have your way with my corpse".
Endymion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post