Our partner

Urges

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Urges

Postby Lonelygirl23 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 am

Hi,
im a lesbian paedophile and im new here

ive known i was attracted to little girls at 12 years old, but only realised the attraction is called paedophilia at 14,

ive never told anyone about it, and its really depressing, im only attracted to 5-8 year old girls and no one else, ive had many boy friends (no one knows im a lesbian either)

and i was at my best friends party yesterday, and i noticed her younger sister was there too, who is 6 and is very attractive, we speak a lot to each other and i hand out with her a lot, ive even baby sat her a couple of times,
but i feel really guilty here, she told me that we are friends and she likes me a lot, but i only hang out with her because i find her so cute and attractive

what do i do?, i feel so terrible, im just using her,
should i tell the truth and never see her again and risk her telling everyone that im a paedophile?
or do i just continue like this and feel even more guilty with myself?
or do i just completely cut contact with them both?

thank you so much
Lonelygirl23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Urges

Postby Graveyard76 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:27 am

Welcome to the forum, Lonelygirl23.

I'd say be very careful before telling anyone that you're a paedophile, but do try to go easy on yourself. Who we're attracted to is something none of us choose, but we can be good people regardless. Being a 'straight heterosexual' doesn't mean an individual is a good human being, and having a paraphilia in no way means an individual is bad.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.

* * * TRIGGER WARNING * * *
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby skeleton-countess » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

Hi and welcome!

I think you should continue to hang out with her if it makes her happy. If she likes being friends with you, then I don't see how it would be "just using her", so you don't need to feel guilty. Wouldn't it hurt her feelings if you suddenly stopped talking to her? It doesn't seem like you're going to do anything inappropriate with her, so I don't see a problem.

should i tell the truth and never see her again and risk her telling everyone that im a paedophile?

Does anyone suspect that you're a pedophile? I don't see why you would need to tell anyone, unless you really want to.
~ "Nothing happened to me...I happened." ~
skeleton-countess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Lonelygirl23 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:57 am

Hi

thank you graveyard, ive always thought that im sick and a bad person for liking little girls,

and thanks Skeleton-countess, but i feel like im just using her, but i guess it would hurt her too if i stopped talking to her altogether
but i feel like im going to do something to her, every single time im alone with her, all i can think about is doing things to her,

well, past friends have joked about it because im always staring at little girls, but one asked me if im a paedophile and told me to be honest, but she believed my lie

thank you
Lonelygirl23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby siphon » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 am

Lonelygirl23 wrote:Hi

thank you graveyard, ive always thought that im sick and a bad person for liking little girls,

and thanks Skeleton-countess, but i feel like im just using her, but i guess it would hurt her too if i stopped talking to her altogether
but i feel like im going to do something to her, every single time im alone with her, all i can think about is doing things to her,

well, past friends have joked about it because im always staring at little girls, but one asked me if im a paedophile and told me to be honest, but she believed my lie

thank you

you are far from a sick/bad person, i would suggest you try your hardest not to be alone with her if the urge is that strong. if im reading your post right, your an exclusive pedophile, right?

i have a theory about the urges, it has to do with our mindset and how the most emphasis is placed on the sexual aspect of pedophilia whenever you hear about it, so maybe we are unintentionally conditioned to relate children we find attractive with sexual response by default.

try breaking the cycle by associating children the non sexual aspects of attraction and see if it helps.
im gonna try that and see if it works

feel free to pm me if you feel like you need someone to talk to someone, i know how tough it is coming to terms with this.

stay strong :)
Keep Fighting The Good Fight

soon you'll see what just one man can accomplish!
siphon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Lonelygirl23 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:19 am

Hey siphon

thank you, i should try and stay far away from the little girl, and yes, i am exclusively attracted to young girls

your theory makes a lot of sense to me and does sound like it will work, i do find her very funny, she has a very rare sense of humour, i should focus on that

and thank you very much again Siphon
Lonelygirl23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Gerste » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Thank you for your bravery and honesty. I'm a male pedophile attracted to boys. Good luck overcoming your struggles, as I must overcome mine.
Gerste
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby airwolffan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Urges and thoughts don't have to become a reality, it is up to you to ensure you don't do anything you should not do. But that really depends on your self control and impulse controls I guess. If you really fear you would do something then you need to minimize the time you spend with this girl alone to none preferably. However as said by just ignoring her completely it could also hurt her, there is a balancing act here to ensure you do what is best.

Do you only hang out with her because you find her sexually attractive or do you actually enjoy her company, if you only hang out with her because you find her sexually attractive then I guess there is a higher likelihood of you doing something inappropriate and that is something you really need to consider in depth.
One part of your life does not define you as a person. Said by a very womderful human being i have had the pleasure to know in my life.

Avatar for anyone who doesn't know is Stringfellow Hawke from Airwolf.
airwolffan
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Lonelygirl23 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:23 am

Hi,

thank you Gerste, i wish you the best of luck on overcoming yours too

thank you airwolffan
i am going to try and limit the times i spend with her alone as much as possible,
and, yes i do find her very sexually attractive, but she is fun to be around as well sometimes

thank you
Lonelygirl23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby SarahsStuck » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Lonelygirl23,

As a young mum and a nepiophile with an attraction to very young girls and boys, I understand what you might be going through.

At first I was very, very scared however I found that the more I was able to understand and label myself for what I was, the better I was able to feel. I found talking to people who were in a similar position to me to be so helpful as they could understand what it was I was going through, and though I found it hard to find other women who were going through what I was, the men were just as helpful as these feelings are one of the same regardless of gender.

Although I did tell my partner, it was because we had built up a lot of trust. You have to be very confident of your relationship with someone if you are going to tell someone and its not something I would do lightly so really have a hard think about it. You wouldn't want the rest of your life to be marred by this.

As other people have said; thoughts and fantasies don't become realities unless you let them. If you ever feel like these fantasies are becoming too much, use this forum as an outlet to talk to someone about how you are feeling. No one claims to be qualified in any way, but talking to peers can be such a relief.

S x
SarahsStuck
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post