Our partner

What do pedophiles feel?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

What do pedophiles feel?

Postby GMG » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Were you always atracted to children? Did you guys always knew about it? Do you guys fantasize with children only? What do you feel when you ser a Child,is it the same as a normal adult when it see a Grown woman\man? Is it romântic and sexual too? What age were you when you find out about it? Is it possíble to be a pedi and not know it? Can a normal heterossexual man change to pedo with ocd? If i'm primarly atracted to Grown woman i cant be one, right? Thanks and sorry, promise its my last tópic!
GMG
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What do pedophiles feel?

Postby Graveyard76 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

GMG, you are not a paedophile.

I just wrote out a longer reply to you, but you've heard it all before and then asked exactly the same questions again. I really don't know what to suggest to you, because you're completely unwilling to accept any reassurance that's offered to you. Either you ignore it, or you've got memory problems.

One more time. You're not a paedophile. Stop winding yourself up.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby sprooglestrewft » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Were you always atracted to children?

Yes, I can't remember a time when I wasn't attracted to the ages I am now, and I'm not exclusive so that applies to adults too.

Did you guys always knew about it?

Yes but I have come to understand the extent of my feelings for girls much better in the last few years.

Do you guys fantasize with children only?

I don't. I fantasize about adults and children but the fantasies tend to be quite different for each.

What do you feel when you ser a Child,is it the same as a normal adult when it see a Grown woman\man?

It's similar but also different from the way typical heterosexuals see other attractive adults of the opposite sex. I may get an erection when viewing an attractive child especially if they are showing a lot of skin. I'm even more likely to feel the sensations of romantic love though. Those feelings dominate my attraction to young girls.

Physically speaking, childish traits like shiny hair, big eyes, big head, baby soft skin, and just about every other characteristic associated with youth can turn my heart to mush, but not in typical way. What I feel is much closer to romantic desire than normal protective desire.

Is it romântic and sexual too?

Of course. It's more romantic than sexual though.

What age were you when you find out about it?

It became a bit clearer every few years or so. A year ago, at 22, I fell in love with a 10 year old girl and that was the moment I began to truly ask myself if I might be a pedophile.

Is it possíble to be a pedi and not know it?

Yes. You can feel attracted to children but not identify as a pedophile. If you aren't exclusive than It's easy to think that you just haven't met the right person your age yet, but It's unlikely to not notice at least some feelings of attraction early on.

Can a normal heterossexual man change to pedo with ocd?

I don't think so, but I think if someone worries about being a pedophile especially if they are young, they may develop some sexual response to minors due to the anxiety.

If i'm primarly atracted to Grown woman i cant be one, right?

If I understand the definition correctly, no you can't.
sprooglestrewft
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 am

Postby YouthRightsRadical » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 pm

GMG wrote:Were you always atracted to children? Did you guys always knew about it?

It's something I figured out as a part of my more general sexual awakening around adolescence.
GMG wrote:Do you guys fantasize with children only?

Nowadays I do. When I was younger I tried a number of fantasies in the process of figuring out what worked at all, and what worked best. Since I'm primarily attracted to prepubescent girls, I eventually stopped bothering fantasizing about adults, since I didn't get as much pleasure out of those fantasies.
GMG wrote:What do you feel when you ser a Child,is it the same as a normal adult when it see a Grown woman\man?

I'm not psychic, so I don't really know what other people feel. When adult attracted individuals have described their feelings to me, it matches pretty well with what I feel about children.
GMG wrote:Is it romântic and sexual too?

I feel both, though various factors both internal to me at the time and external in the environment control to what degree I feel each in a given situation.
GMG wrote:What age were you when you find out about it?

It was sort of a process in my case, and I can't really pin down the moment I knew. I definitely knew I was attracted to little girls before I attached those feelings to the word "pedophilia".

My school's late elementary/early middle school sex education teacher made mention of the myth about being able to cure HIV by having sex with a baby, and my reaction was different from that of the rest of the class. It was only significantly later that I pieced together why my reaction was different.
GMG wrote:Is it possíble to be a pedi and not know it?

It's certainly possible. I didn't know until I tried fantasizing about young children and found that I liked that more than fantasizing about adults. Before I tried that, I didn't know I was a pedophile.
GMG wrote:Can a normal heterossexual man change to pedo with ocd?

That question is a bit above my pay grade, I'm afraid. My experience of pedophilia is as a sexual orientation that hasn't changed particularly much since early childhood. If this is possible, it isn't the path my sexual development took.
GMG wrote:If i'm primarly atracted to Grown woman i cant be one, right? Thanks and sorry, promise its my last tópic!

Being a pedophile means you're primarily attracted to prepubescent children. If you aren't primarily attracted to prepubescent children, you aren't a pedophile by definition.

Having an occasional passing fantasy does not make you a pedophile, and of course, having a pedophilic sexual orientation doesn't make me a monster either, so there's nothing to be afraid of either way.
YouthRightsRadical
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby HowardCL » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Were you always atracted to children?

A. Yes I have always been attracted to younger children ever since I was a child, I realized when I was around 13 that I was very different from my peers.

Did you guys always knew about it?

A. I never realized that I was a Pedophile until I was about 13 and looked it up and realized that the definition fit me to the T

Do you guys fantasize with children only?

A. Yes I am an exclusive Pedophile so all my sexual fantasies are just about very young boys and girls, I had no sexual desire for adults in any sort of way.

What do you feel when you ser a Child,is it the same as a normal adult when it see a Grown woman\man?

A. Yes I feel that its the exactly the same way, I see children in the same way that adults see other adults, I just prefer my partners to be under 12.

Is it romântic and sexual too?

A. Yes, its both combined

Thats all I can relate to and answer to.
HowardCL
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:44 am

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post