Our partner

How are you feeling/coping today?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Re: How are you feeling/coping today?

Postby lorendzin1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm

How do I cope with my paraphilias? I don't at all. I feel lonely, because due to my fetishes I can't have normal sex and have girlfriend (besides, normal girls don't attract me). I really DO want make love, but I can't find anyone, who'd be interested in my fantasies. Or I can't look for...
lorendzin1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Dita » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm doing pretty horrible, as usual. Still waiting to get the help i need.

I texted my dad earlier and told him about my sexual addiction, well no details, i just said i'm having "sexual issues", in hopes that he'll see how important it is for me and help me pay for treatment, cause the money issue is the biggest reason why i haven't gotten help yet. it's so frustrating.

But yeah my dad hasn't replied yet and i literally feel like throwing up at the thought of him reading my text. :cry:
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

Postby Ada » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:47 pm

That's a horrible situation, ctithe. It being better for your family is a rational, reasonable approach. It doesn't stand a chance against the emotional side of things. Really difficult to cope with. And far more so because there's no way to share those feelings. Though, can you come up with a half truth / lie. That lets you express some of those feelings. Without causing relationship Armageddon? From the way you describe things. Trying to cover up everything completely will be really effing hard. Having a small outlet might help a little. It's going to be hard no matter what though.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Ada » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Hugs, Dita. I hope that you get a constructive reply to that text soon. It was brave of you to send it! I hope he responds in kind. :D

What do you mean you can't look for, lorendzin? Illegal or just super difficult to find?
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Dita » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Ada wrote:Hugs, Dita. I hope that you get a constructive reply to that text soon. It was brave of you to send it! I hope he responds in kind. :D

thank you <3 I'm still waiting for his reply and i'm annoyed that he hasn't replied yet. ugh
Dita
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

Postby mazeoflife » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:23 am

Feeling a bit down right now. My mind is jumbled. I'm trying to figure out the things that led me to being a pedophile. I also am desperately trying to figure out how I can manifest my adult attractions and somehow form a romantic relationship with another adult. I go back and forth between hopeful and hopeless.

Right now I am coping by dipping grizzly wintergreen tobacco and watching a great Thursday Night Football matchup and posting on various internet forums. I want to stay away from drugs and have for the most part other than alcohol when going out to bars, but I have an Ativan prescription for when the anxiety gets to be too much.
mazeoflife
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

Postby Endymion » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:20 am

Ada wrote:That's a horrible situation, ctithe. It being better for your family is a rational, reasonable approach. It doesn't stand a chance against the emotional side of things. Really difficult to cope with. And far more so because there's no way to share those feelings. Though, can you come up with a half truth / lie. That lets you express some of those feelings. Without causing relationship Armageddon? From the way you describe things. Trying to cover up everything completely will be really effing hard. Having a small outlet might help a little. It's going to be hard no matter what though.

Thanks Ada. Yes, it's complicated. She knows I adore her, and that's really all that matters. She doesn't know that it's more than a close friend of the family who thinks she's awesome, but what she does know gives her confidence and I'm glad if I can contribute to her well-being in this way.
Endymion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DesLock » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Very, very, very bored.

I've been bedridden for two days and it's getting to me. I tried to leave the house today and nearly passed out at my front gate. I've finished my book, so I'm stuck messing about on this forum.
~Das leben ist eine fremdsprache, alle menschen sprechen es falsch aus~
DesLock
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Siamese Fever » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:37 pm

The paedophilia hasn't been hurting or bothering me much at all lately. The transition is going pretty well too.

However, my cravings for exploration are growing and I think I'm going to have another outing soon. Perhaps I could make this one longer and more fruitful. Provided I can find somewhere to sleep without getting awoke by the cops.
Siamese Fever
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby skeleton-countess » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:35 am

I'm not doing very well tonight. Fallen back into a pit of self-hate :x
~ "Nothing happened to me...I happened." ~
skeleton-countess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6