Our partner

Bestiality

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Bestiality

Postby Anonymous13 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi,

I once shagged a dog when I was a kid, but it is affecting me a lot, I had a breakdown and was in a mental hospital for 4 weeks just recently. I don't know what to do or who to talk to, I feel as though it is affecting my mental health, would it affect me mentally? can someone give me their thoughts on what to do please? This happened a number of years ago but still feel its affecting me because I think about it quite a bit.

thank you .
Anonymous13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bestiality

Postby Graveyard76 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Yes, it will affect you mentally if you've been carrying guilt and shame around for years with nobody to talk to about it.

How old were you when this happened, and how old are you now? I'm assuming you're grown up now, and this happened when you were at an age when hormones etc were driving you to experiment.

If you've been carrying guilt and shame on your shoulders for a number of years, then I think you can begin to forgive yourself.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby P0ppy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

I think it's more common than people think for kids to experiment sexually with animals. You seem to have a lot of remorse and aren't continuing to do it, so I think it's something you need to forgive yourself for.
P0ppy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Postby Anonymous13 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Graveyard76 wrote:Yes, it will affect you mentally if you've been carrying guilt and shame around for years with nobody to talk to about it.

How old were you when this happened, and how old are you now? I'm assuming you're grown up now, and this happened when you were at an age when hormones etc were driving you to experiment.

If you've been carrying guilt and shame on your shoulders for a number of years, then I think you can begin to forgive yourself.

I was a young teenager, I cant believe I did it, I don't know what was going through my mind, but I have been worried what other people might think, I went into a mental ward because I had a psychotic episode and thought that people were out to get me but I have calmed down now and feel ok but I'm just wondering if this is linked to the episode I had. The thing is I dont know who knows about it and that is what is making me anxious.

-- Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:40 pm --

I know its disturbing what I did but I feel like half a man for it

-- Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 pm --

How do I cope with this, that's what I need to know.?

any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Graveyard76 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:45 pm

You are who you are today, not who you were when you were a hormonal, sexually curious adolescent.
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another." - The 7th Doctor.
Graveyard76
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby HesDeltanCaptain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:02 pm

It's hard to imagine it was that. Mental breakdowns are more about all the little things adding up over time then the straw that broke the camel's back like. Saying 'I once shagged a dog' doesn't to me sound like someone rubbing gravel through their hair over it so it's more likely a good scapegoat for the breakdown than the actual trigger.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I pretended to be." - Me.
HesDeltanCaptain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:23 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Anonymous13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:30 pm

HesDeltanCaptain wrote:It's hard to imagine it was that. Mental breakdowns are more about all the little things adding up over time then the straw that broke the camel's back like. Saying 'I once shagged a dog' doesn't to me sound like someone rubbing gravel through their hair over it so it's more likely a good scapegoat for the breakdown than the actual trigger.

I have convinced myself that I had a breakdown because of the built up anxiety I had about it, I hope your right, because that would be awful if it was just because of what I did.

what do you think I am feeling right now? I need to somehow put this behind me but its hard when I see dogs about on the street and stuff like that.

I'm not sure what I do feel, I know I feel for my parents, I think they know about it, they have probably guessed.
Anonymous13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post