Our partner




positive expressions of child-love

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

positive expressions of child-love

Postby rainbowstar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 am

While big masses of people remain mired in the mental illness side of pedophilia-disorder, now that mental-health definitions are changing and so is public perception, an attraction to children is not necessarily harmful or an illness.

This thread is about positive ways of expression girl-love and boy-love.

For example:

>>> Drawing and painting: on the pop side of things, there are some amazing anime artists, and at the high-brow end, artists like Kevin Peterson or even Balthus are sublime.

>>> Photography: really touching work has come from lesser known photographers like Evgeny Mokhorev or more well known like Polixeni Papapetrou.

>>> Start up a blog: express your thoughts and feelings like "AnnabelLeigh", "Tom O'Carroll", or "CLoverNews".

>>> Join the BoyScouts, teach, or become a mentor: super organizations lacking passionate staffers following decades of sexual fascism and pedophobia.

>>> Join a circle of support: offer guidance and information to other child-lovers struggling with their sexual orientation choice such as B4Uact which needs volunteers, "LifeLine", or VirPed.

>>> Join an activist group and work for free-love: contribute to the boy-love wiki, get on the Newgon team, write an article for "Alice Lovers Magazine".
User avatar
rainbowstar
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby sprooglestrewft » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:07 am

Love itself is the most positive emotion to express. No matter what people say there's no such thing as bad love, only good love mixed with negative emotions such as carelessness and selfishness.

I have thought about writing romantic fiction, especially fan-fiction involving my favorite young models/actresses/singers.
User avatar
sprooglestrewft
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby Siamese Fever » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 am

I don't think Alice Lovers is around anymore.
User avatar
Siamese Fever
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:18 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby airwolffan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Children should only ever feel love and care from everywhere in their lives, as should adults too, when people are devoid of love and care it screws things up.

There is a big difference between love and sex in a general sense, sex should be between 2 consenting adults of an appropriate age, everyone should have the right to feel loved in general.
One part of your life does not define you as a person. Said by a very womderful human being i have had the pleasure to know in my life.

Avatar for anyone who doesn't know is from a TV show called Rentaghost.
User avatar
airwolffan
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby Boogeyman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

I write about them, currently I've been working on a novel about early parentification. I get rather attached to my writing, however, I have a crush on the fictional character I made up. Shows how I am.
Lollipop, lollipop...
User avatar
Boogeyman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby Kabuhi » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am

rainbowstar wrote:>>> Join the BoyScouts, teach, or become a mentor: super organizations lacking passionate staffers following decades of sexual fascism and pedophobia.


Pedophiles joining the becoming Boy Scouts mentors is one of the major reasons why there is so much stigma surrounded to the Boy Scouts organization today.

It may be easier said than done because of the obsessiveness of the disorder, but I still think it's better to simply limit contact with children. Children will be fine without the attention of an adult secretly harboring sexual desires toward them. They simply don't need it to live healthy lives. Forget about expressions of child-love, that's how children end up getting hurt and people end up in jail getting abused by guards and inmates.
Serving healthy doses of truth since 1996.
User avatar
Kabuhi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby ScienceAndCake » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am

rainbowstar wrote:>>> Join the BoyScouts, teach, or become a mentor: super organizations lacking passionate staffers following decades of sexual fascism and pedophobia.


That's been tried before, and has proven to be an extremely bad idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_sex_abuse_cases

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012 ... files-show

Do try to remember that what you feel isn't actually "child-love", because all humans feel that; you actually experience a sexual attraction towards children.

Pedophilia is never a mental illness. Sexuality is, unfortunately for some, an innate and seemingly unchangable part of your psychology. What you need to remember is that, as a pedophile, you've inherited a sexuality that is inherently targed at people who are harmed horrendously by it.

Just as it would be a horrifyingly bad idea for somebody with an animal paraphilia to work as a vet, it would be a horrifying bad idea for somebody with a child paraphilia to work with children.

I can tell you're somebody who is trying to cast your paraphilia in a positive light, but the best thing you could do is stop doing that, and admit to yourself that your "child-love" is actually sexual attraction towards children. Heterosexuality is not "love for the opposite gender", it's sexual attraction towards the opposite gender. Homosexuality is not "love for the same gender", it's sexual attraction towards the same gender. Pedophila is not "child-love", it's sexual attraction towards children.

The healthiest thing you can do is not seek to express your paraphilia in any way that involves actual children. It's a real tough hand you've been dealt, but as long as you're trying to sugar-coat the true nature of your sexuality you're as dangerous as people think you are.
ScienceAndCake
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby Boogeyman » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 am

Kabuhi wrote:
rainbowstar wrote:>>> Join the BoyScouts, teach, or become a mentor: super organizations lacking passionate staffers following decades of sexual fascism and pedophobia.


Pedophiles joining the becoming Boy Scouts mentors is one of the major reasons why there is so much stigma surrounded to the Boy Scouts organization today.

It may be easier said than done because of the obsessiveness of the disorder, but I still think it's better to simply limit contact with children. Children will be fine without the attention of an adult secretly harboring sexual desires toward them. They simply don't need it to live healthy lives. Forget about expressions of child-love, that's how children end up getting hurt and people end up in jail getting abused by guards and inmates.


You do realize we're talking about positive expressions of child-love, right? Like doing things to express our sexuality without doing harm. I'm not all for pedophiles becoming active in the boy scouts, personally I'm against that, but assuming that pedophiles are "obsessive" as you say is a generalization. And if it's a disorder, I get to call homosexuals "perverse." Sure, some pedophiles can't control themselves very well. All that means is that they personally need to distance themselves from compromising situations. There are perfectly "regular" people who are sexually impulsive, it isn't exclusive to pedophilia and not all pedophiles have it. Assuming that all pedophiles can't be trusted for a second around children is like saying all homosexuals are out to rape men, it isn't true.

Telling a sexuality to suppress everything about themselves is insensitive, and wrong to do. It can't be done. Sure, we shouldn't hurt children, but are we just supposed to bottle it all up and allow it to fester? According to you. That's what drives people to do bad things, bottling it up. People need a way to express things, be it drawing or writing, music maybe. You're saying we shouldn't accept ourselves and instead be another person.

ScienceAndCake wrote:
rainbowstar wrote:>>> Join the BoyScouts, teach, or become a mentor: super organizations lacking passionate staffers following decades of sexual fascism and pedophobia.


That's been tried before, and has proven to be an extremely bad idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_sex_abuse_cases

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012 ... files-show

Do try to remember that what you feel isn't actually "child-love", because all humans feel that; you actually experience a sexual attraction towards children.

Pedophilia is never a mental illness. Sexuality is, unfortunately for some, an innate and seemingly unchangable part of your psychology. What you need to remember is that, as a pedophile, you've inherited a sexuality that is inherently targed at people who are harmed horrendously by it.

Just as it would be a horrifyingly bad idea for somebody with an animal paraphilia to work as a vet, it would be a horrifying bad idea for somebody with a child paraphilia to work with children.

I can tell you're somebody who is trying to cast your paraphilia in a positive light, but the best thing you could do is stop doing that, and admit to yourself that your "child-love" is actually sexual attraction towards children. Heterosexuality is not "love for the opposite gender", it's sexual attraction towards the opposite gender. Homosexuality is not "love for the same gender", it's sexual attraction towards the same gender. Pedophila is not "child-love", it's sexual attraction towards children.

The healthiest thing you can do is not seek to express your paraphilia in any way that involves actual children. It's a real tough hand you've been dealt, but as long as you're trying to sugar-coat the true nature of your sexuality you're as dangerous as people think you are.


So what you're saying is, we can't be emotionally attached to anything we want to have sex with? Nobody's "sugarcoating" anything, we're trying to find a healthy outlet to express emotions you seem to be denying that we have. Just because I have a sexual attraction to a child means that I can't care about them at all, that I'm just an inherently selfish person because of my sexuality? How close-minded.

I think about children, non-sexually, all the time. I think about children sexually all the time. Every day. My biggest fantasy is to be a father, of course I know I can't have that, but every day I also wish I wasn't like this so that I could have children and love them like a normal person. I have a romantic response to feeding children, clothing them and doing mundane actions with them, I perceive that as love. A gay man can fall in love with another gay man, they can have a bond that is past sex. You seem to deny this.

No, I don't think pedophiles should seek out a career that involves company with children. I do however know that we don't just pounce on the first child we see. "Child-love" is a real thing, as much as you want to reject that. Because thinking about children makes me happy, and I'd give anything to cut this out of my brain so I could take care of one and watch her grow up.

Heterosexuality is the sexual attraction to the opposite sex, but does that bar the fact that "normal" people really do fall in love? What's with the idea that I have no feelings? Or, what you're saying is, love isn't real?

Oh, we're dangerous now that we want a way to show pent up emotions. I see how it is.
Lollipop, lollipop...
User avatar
Boogeyman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby ScienceAndCake » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:49 am

Boogeyman wrote:So what you're saying is, we can't be emotionally attached to anything we want to have sex with? Nobody's "sugarcoating" anything, we're trying to find a healthy outlet to express emotions you seem to be denying that we have.


That's exactly what I believe. I believe that if you are sexually attracted to children, you should not be seeking out other non-sexual forms of contact with them. All human sexual interaction is marred by the ugly results of sexual attraction overlapping with normal social situations. With adults there's leeway; there's sexual harrasment lawsuits, there's workplace etiquette, there's a police force, and there's the innate psychological defense that you develop after many decades on this earth.

There is no such leeway with children. You literally cannot make a single mistake without damaging them irrevocably. Children cannot be exposed to even the barest hint of adult sexuality directed at them, and as a result you must unfortuantely inherit the unique status of keeping yourself away from the object of your sexual attraction. Unfortunately, this is the only way a pedophile can walk the social contract, and when this is something that is done as a matter of course the social stigma against pedophiles, which I personally abhor, will be lifted.

But you must recognise that you must keep maximal distance from children. Somebody considering being a scout leader does not love those children yet because they have not met them. A pedophile, despite my utter belief in their right to not be persecuted for their sexuality, is extremely dangeorus if they don't recognise that they should not be looking to place themselves into a situation where the only thing preventing a child being exposed to their sexuality is that pedophile's own restraint, however much they may trust in themselves. This is the same for all people whose paraphilia's inherently involve harm to the other party.

Boogeyman wrote:Oh, we're dangerous now that we want a way to show pent up emotions. I see how it is.


Unfortunately, the answer to this is "yes". Anyone who doesn't recognise that working with children whilst you're "pent-up" with a type of frustration which is, regrettably, unique to pedophilia, is as dangerous as the public believes them to be.
ScienceAndCake
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: positive expressions of child-love

Postby Boogeyman » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am

ScienceAndCake wrote:
Boogeyman wrote:So what you're saying is, we can't be emotionally attached to anything we want to have sex with? Nobody's "sugarcoating" anything, we're trying to find a healthy outlet to express emotions you seem to be denying that we have.


That's exactly what I believe. I believe that if you are sexually attracted to children, you should not be seeking out other non-sexual forms of contact with them. All human sexual interaction is marred by the ugly results of sexual attraction overlapping with normal social situations. With adults there's leeway; there's sexual harrasment lawsuits, there's workplace etiquette, there's a police force, and there's the innate psychological defense that you develop after many decades on this earth.

There is no such leeway with children. You literally cannot make a single mistake without damaging them irrevocably. Children cannot be exposed to even the barest hint of adult sexuality directed at them, and as a result you must unfortuantely inherit the unique status of keeping yourself away from the object of your sexual attraction. Unfortunately, this is the only way a pedophile can walk the social contract, and when this is something that is done as a matter of course the social stigma against pedophiles, which I personally abhor, will be lifted.

But you must recognise that you must keep maximal distance from children. Somebody considering being a scout leader does not love those children yet because they have not met them. A pedophile, despite my utter belief in their right to not be persecuted for their sexuality, is extremely dangeorus if they don't recognise that they should not be looking to place themselves into a situation where the only thing preventing a child being exposed to their sexuality is that pedophile's own restraint, however much they may trust in themselves. This is the same for all people whose paraphilia's inherently involve harm to the other party.


I believe that pedophiles should not seek out company with children, yes, I have said this. People are denying that we can have any form of feelings, that we are emotionless shells that are selfish and only want what we want. I would kill myself before I harmed a child, and I know what happens to a child when they've been harmed. Don't ever act that I don't care about a child's well-being, because I will die for a child. Any child.

Our stigma that you say you abhor will never go away. Sometimes I want to scream out loud what I am just so people can finally kill me. I've never offended, I never will, but still I am "sub-human." If people will always think that pedophiles are selfish and should not have any contact with children whatsoever, the stigma will never be lifted. People need to realize that we are in fact of the same species, and that we can have self-control.

I just said I don't stand for pedophiles seeking work with children. What I'm saying is that we need a way to express our feelings, something people seem to ignore. There is such thing as "child-love."
Lollipop, lollipop...
User avatar
Boogeyman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 am
Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests