Our partner

consensual rape fantasy *may trigger*

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

consensual rape fantasy *may trigger*

Postby kismetie » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:57 am

Okay, so when I like to do something or am out of the "norm" in anyway, I always question is there something wrong with me or did something happen to make me come to the choices I have made.

Nothing traumatic happened to me to start making me like rape fantasies (at least I don't think so).

I'm not alone on this particular fantasy, but it occurred to me for the first time just how old I was when I had my first rape fantasy.

I no doubt think it's weird that I have a rape fantasy fetish and do feel guilty at times, but it is what it is.

I was eleven when I had my first rape fantasy and (oddly enough) it was about my 6th grade social studies teacher, who I think had a thing for underage girls.

So, if you also share this fantasy, how old were you when you developed it?
kismetie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: consensual rape fantasy *may trigger*

Postby Ollie319 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah I've had that fantasy before , I've thought about raping a girl I like but never in the way where it's violent or where it hurts them , more in the way where they are enjoying them selves also , but its a fantasy that I'd never attempt because I'd probably end up in jail , but don't worry, your not the first to have this fantasy ,don't beat your self up it's just fantasy
Ollie319
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DancingPuppets » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

When I was 8, I didn't really know much about sex, so when I masturbated I didn't fantasized about the act of sex, but I always made up these scenarios were guys would hurt me (specially on the bladder area) and a lot of people were watching. I think also with 11 or so, I started to have more explicit sex fantasies that contained rape. Hahhahaha now I think back I always took the things into a weird direction when playing with friends ahhhh embarrassing :lol:
DancingPuppets
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Postby samsomething » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 pm

I would say a good 45% of users on here are attracted to children and would avoid this question for obvious reasons, xxx
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby minotauros » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 am

As a teenager I've had fantasizies about being raped. Those came to an end when I actually was raped. It wasn't something to fantasize about after that.
Live life by the horns, or die wishing you had.
minotauros
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Postby HeartShapedGlasses » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 am

Ever since I started having 'sexual' fantasies, they were of that nature... I put the word sexual in apostrophes because I was so young that I didn't know what sex was, but it was definitely in that sort of sexual atmosphere (this probably makes no sense). I remember my earliest one involved a crowd of people watching and even kind of trying to help me. It wasn't a graphic or distressing one.. it was pretty cartoonish and childish, but you know..

I think that when we're young and we don't really know much about sex (other than maybe a lesson of empty words), we get all our actual images and videos of sex through movies and tv shows. There are rape scenes in quite a lot of movies and I think this might have been what sets it off... I mean, rape scenes in movies are pretty graphic and it shows more than what some 8:30pm love-making (are they actually doing it?) scenes show. So yeah, I first got a 'taste' of what sex was by stumbling on some late night rape scenes in some violent movies, I guess. I know I'm not the only one either.

And I think because I was heaps young, I wasn't knowing enough, or just brave enough to fantasize about me wanting it, or controlling it. Like, the whole 'rape fantasy to escape the blame' kind of thing?
HeartShapedGlasses
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby downwardskyril » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 am

I havent really had the rape fantasy but i have definately felt the need to be raped and have thought about different people raping me but they werent really fantasies
downwardskyril
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby tyc » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm

pink wrote:I would say a good 45% of users on here are attracted to children and would avoid this question for obvious reasons, xxx

By 'here' do you mean PsychForums or the Paraphilias sub-Forum?
tyc
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby xoPinkerbelleox » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 am

It's a fantasy I've had, certainly. Being overpowered, helpless.

If you have a partner you trust not to actually harm you, you can play with the idea. I've done it as part of a D/s scenario. Surprisingly it's one of those fetishes I can tell my friends about and they would agree that it's totally hot. It's ALMOST acceptable depending on your social circle. (I tend to socialize with fetishists/sexually openminded individuals)

I was interested in this idea at a very early age...and I had a fairly decent understanding of what it was as I had been exposed to such things at an early age.
"I prepare for the noble war. I am calm. I know the secret..."
xoPinkerbelleox
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post