Our partner

Child size blow up dolls

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Child size blow up dolls

Postby samsomething » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I just came across article about a paedophile who was caught with a 3ft 9 inch blow up sex doll along with other things he was jailed. I've never come across anything like it before just wondered if any of you guys had heard of the things they legal ???do you think there acceptable ?
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Child size blow up dolls

Postby Archeopendra » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

What are the other things he was caught with? I'm curious as to how the blowup doll affected how much jail time he got (this reminds me of that bicycle story...).

I've often wondered where one would get sex toys designed to reflect child sized proportions. I'd probably indulge myself with a dildo of that variety.

My ethical holdouts would be:

1) Where did the design come from?
The design could be made without a real boy getting involved. I'm not sure if I could shake that feeling though.

2) Is this helping me or hurting me?
I'd say its not hurting me to have a sex toy that conforms to my specific desires.
Archeopendra
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Musicman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Pretty awesome idea if you ask me. If no one's getting hurt, what's the harm?
Musicman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

Postby The Beholder » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 am

personally, i don't see the appeal to blow up dolls. but me general view is this:

victimless crimes are not crimes
nothing justifies doing something sexually to someone that they did not invite. this should not need saying, but apparently people forget.
The Beholder
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Graveyard » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

Pink, what country did this happen in? And what were these other things he was found with?
Graveyard
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby *starbright* » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

That's rude.

Treating people like objects... treating objects like people... Good example of objectification and reification; he's probably not a Marxist feminist.
*starbright*
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby samsomething » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 pm

It was in my country the United kingdom England, I think he was jailed for having Indecent Images. he had a collection of barbie dolls?!? second hand kids clothing and 3 of this this 3ft9 sex dolls and the images.
I just wondered of they were legal as id never heard of anything like it before!
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Beholder » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 pm

i have no idea if it's illegal, but i don't think it should be. it is, however, a sign that he has serious mental problems. he needs to be hospitalised, not jailed.
nothing justifies doing something sexually to someone that they did not invite. this should not need saying, but apparently people forget.
The Beholder
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby FreeSpeech8 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:10 am

pink wrote:It was in my country the United kingdom England, I think he was jailed for having Indecent Images. he had a collection of barbie dolls?!? second hand kids clothing and 3 of this this 3ft9 sex dolls and the images.
I just wondered of they were legal as id never heard of anything like it before!

My good heavens, someone think of the barbie dolls! Well done UK Government, take away people's safe victimless release and see how that affects your sex crime rates.

Anyone voting for banning of safe sexual outlets (thought crimes) is partly responsible for future child rapes and molestations. Still ironically these law-makers are praised as heroes, defenders of children and protectors of innocence since the purity of the child sex doll is so much more important than the welfare of an actual child apparently.
Attachments
BannedInBritain.png
FreeSpeech8
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby ncsoftlover » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 am

FreeSpeech8 wrote:
pink wrote:It was in my country the United kingdom England, I think he was jailed for having Indecent Images. he had a collection of barbie dolls?!? second hand kids clothing and 3 of this this 3ft9 sex dolls and the images.

My good heavens, someone think of the barbie dolls! Well done UK Government, take away people's safe victimless release and see how that affects your sex crime rates.

Anyone voting for banning of safe sexual outlets (thought crimes) is partly responsible for future child rapes and molestations. Still ironically these law-makers are praised as heroes, defenders of children and protectors of innocence since the purity of the child sex doll is so much more important than the welfare of an actual child apparently.

I absolute agree with the statement victim less crimes are not crimes.
but still better than 200 years without parole for having 20 photos right :wink:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton_Berger
ncsoftlover
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post