Our partner

Dominated by preteen girl - Is it pedophilia?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Dominated by preteen girl - Is it pedophilia?

Postby szerob » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have read a lot of topics through but I didn't find any answer to my problem. I always get sexually aroused when I think of young 8-12 year little girls who physically dominate and humiliate boys and adult men.

I am a 34-year old man and I know it sounds weird but I wish to be beaten up and subjugated by a preteen girl. She simply physically overpowers me, punches my face with her fist, throws and kicks me around, twists my arm and puts me in holds where she can demonstrate her strength and power over me. She forces me to admit that she is stronger and superior although I am a grown man. I can not defend myself against her and cry and beg her for mercy all the time during the beating.
Then she forces me to sniff her crotch and stick my nose into her ass (all that while she's wearing hotpants) and then continues beating me to pulp for being such a dirty, pervert pedophile.
In the end I crawl at her feet, kiss and lick her shoes while I whine for mercy, admit being her servant but she only taunts and humiliates me. Finally, she steps on my head and literally treads my face into the ground while I whimper under her foot.

Do you think I'm pedophile? How should I live on with these phantasies?
szerob
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Dominated by preteen girl - Is it pedophilia?

Postby Partridge » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 pm

That's pretty steamy stuff. In terms of adult women, I normal prefer shy and girly, and I like to be the dominant party. In terms of little girls, however, I am attracted to confidence (bang goes the theory on paedophilia as a desire to dominate and control!). Whether that confidence would translate into sexual dominance I don't know. But the scenario you've presented does appeal, though I could do with the violence toned down.

I don't know whether you're a paedophile. Simple minds will force you to assume that any sexual interest in children whatsoever makes you a paedophile, just as the moment a straight man says he'd like to try a bit of c**k people cry 'bi', or even 'gay'. The medical definition suggests paedophilia is about predominant or preferential attraction to prepubescents. Do you prefer prepubescent girls?
Partridge
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby szerob » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 am

Well, I don't want to have sex with preteen girls. I just want to be roughly beaten up, humiliated and subjugated by them.
szerob
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby minotauros » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Maybe try a beautiful young 20 year old woman who looks young? Preteen is a bit young, and yes, its still pedophilia.

I wouldn't mind being controlled in bed by a woman my own age, preferably a few years older. That part seems pretty normal and fine. Just preteen is way too young.
Live life by the horns, or die wishing you had.
minotauros
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 am

Postby guest0929 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 am

How about Hit Girl from 'Kick Ass'? She is pre-teen and she is apparently very strong and skilled at combat. Would being subjugated by her be what you are referring to?
guest0929
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby szerob » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:19 pm

guest0929 wrote:How about Hit Girl from 'Kick Ass'? She is pre-teen and she is apparently very strong and skilled at combat. Would being subjugated by her be what you are referring to?

Yes, exactly. Being beaten down and subjugated by a girl like her would be pure heaven for me.
szerob
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Partridge » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Would you want a preteen boy to force you to sniff his crotch and stick your nose in his behind? If not, how is the scenario not sexual?
Partridge
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby The Beholder » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:14 pm

i don't think domination belongs in sexuality at all.

i'm going to say no, that's not paedophilia, because that's really not sexual at all.
nothing justifies doing something sexually to someone that they did not invite. this should not need saying, but apparently people forget.
The Beholder
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby QuackQuack » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

The Beholder wrote:i don't think domination belongs in sexuality at all.

Ummmm, then how do you explain BDSM? Domination and sexuality can be quite intertwined.

I guess for me the main question would be: Is this fantasy sexually arousing? And does the fantasy depend on the girl being a pre-teen in order for it to arouse you? What happens if you replace the girl with an older, say twenty-something woman. Does it still work?

If the answer is yes, it must be a pre-teen, then I would say yes to pedophilia. Does this label distress you?

If this remains strictly a fantasy then dream away, I say. We humans fantasize about all kinds of wild things.

That is, unless the identity is upsetting to you, in which case you might seek counseling to try and either resolve the identity, or change your desires (and who knows if that can even be done... I have read plenty of articles that say no, and some that say yes)...

If you are even slightly worried that one day you might want to enact some parts of this fantasy, then you have an issue that will need to be addressed, and better to address it sooner rather than later.
QuackQuack
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby The Beholder » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 am

QuackQuack wrote:Ummmm, then how do you explain BDSM?

a sign of deeper problems, particularly an unhealthy sexual outlook.

Domination and sexuality can be quite intertwined.

just as nonconsent and sexuality can be intertwined. that doesn't make it okay.

If the answer is yes, it must be a pre-teen, then I would say yes to pedophilia.

unless the girl herself is the focus of the attraction, then no. it may be a desire to break a taboo, which means the perceived wrongness of it is the focus of the attraction. again, that says to me that a more positive view of sex is needed.
nothing justifies doing something sexually to someone that they did not invite. this should not need saying, but apparently people forget.
The Beholder
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post