Our partner

Alia's journal

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: Alia's journal

Postby Cinderella » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 am

Edited
"Cinderella and the prince lived, they say, happily ever after, like two dolls in a museum case never bothered by diapers or dust, never arguing over the timing of an egg, never telling the same story twice..." Anne Sexton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrWMBC6yoME
Cinderella
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Nanashi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:30 pm

XXX
Last edited by Nanashi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hold these thoughts of you close and never forget
In the darkness nothing is clear
Far away, yet in my heart you're near
Let each scar vanish...and believe...forever
Nanashi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:47 pm

Limbo

Postby Alia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 am

We don't know what is going to happen with the Hollywood situation and I'm starting to get really frustrated. It seems that they don't want us there or something. I feel sometimes like we are just standing and screaming and begging for help in the middle of the Sherwood Forrest or something and the only things around are the evil spirits. Like there is no one around to know just how bad it really is.

We may just drive down there and hope for the best since they are not returning calls. I kind of think that we probably don't want to be there if that is how they deal with potential clients but Fen is really set on us going there. I just hate being in limbo with Alia being so suicidal. I will just wait to see how it goes.

Daria
If you do not ask yourself what it is you know, you will go on listening to others and change will not come because you will not hear your own truth.
- Saint Bartholomew
Alia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: Limbo

Postby Nanashi » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Alia wrote:We don't know what is going to happen with the Hollywood situation and I'm starting to get really frustrated. It seems that they don't want us there or something. I feel sometimes like we are just standing and screaming and begging for help in the middle of the Sherwood Forrest or something and the only things around are the evil spirits. Like there is no one around to know just how bad it really is.

We may just drive down there and hope for the best since they are not returning calls. I kind of think that we probably don't want to be there if that is how they deal with potential clients but Fen is really set on us going there. I just hate being in limbo with Alia being so suicidal. I will just wait to see how it goes.

Daria

If you have to drive down there, I believe that is a good idea. Busy or not, they should not turn you away at the door. Keep doing your best with helping Alia in this most desperate time. I also wish the best for you, Daria. My prayers will always be with you, dears. With love.
Nanashi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Alia » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 am

me no wan go pac at jal hos. me hid moro so we no go. me no let go. me no lik. ali no wan go needr. me los me fend. now no fend tel hep me. bad man mak fend go cos hr tink me dirty bad gril. me no go pac. me go way an di. me no hapy no mor.
If you do not ask yourself what it is you know, you will go on listening to others and change will not come because you will not hear your own truth.
- Saint Bartholomew
Alia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cinderella » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Alia wrote:me no wan go pac at jal hos. me hid moro so we no go. me no let go. me no lik. ali no wan go needr. me los me fend. now no fend tel hep me. bad man mak fend go cos hr tink me dirty bad gril. me no go pac. me go way an di. me no hapy no mor.

Edited
"Cinderella and the prince lived, they say, happily ever after, like two dolls in a museum case never bothered by diapers or dust, never arguing over the timing of an egg, never telling the same story twice..." Anne Sexton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrWMBC6yoME
Cinderella
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby nihsc » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Last edited by nihsc on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nihsc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 pm

Postby Nanashi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Alia wrote:me no wan go pac at jal hos. me hid moro so we no go. me no let go. me no lik. ali no wan go needr. me los me fend. now no fend tel hep me. bad man mak fend go cos hr tink me dirty bad gril. me no go pac. me go way an di. me no hapy no mor.

You do not have to disappear, Madi. No one wants you to go away. Nothing was your fault and you should be loved when you are hurt. Dying so young is bad, so keep living! We all care about you and like you very much. Love you, dear!

-Nanashi-
Nanashi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby nihsc » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Last edited by nihsc on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nihsc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 pm

Previous

Return to Online Journals

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post