Our partner

Do I have any kind of OCD or no?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, catnaps

Do I have any kind of OCD or no?

Postby Pinkfeather » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am

I'm not sure if certain things I do are OCD classified or not and I'm just wondering if they are.

-If I start something, I have to finish it. I have to finish the song, the microwave must count down all the way to zero, etc.
-If I take a certain route to work in the morning, I must take that exact same route back home. This isn't everyday, sometimes it's okay for me to go another way home but most days I want to go back the same way.
-I make lists of things I need to get done before bed that night. Some days it's not many things but other days it's a lot so I write it down and cross them off. But the problem is, they are not all important things. Like the list will say things like - work out, eat dinner, shower, watch (tv show), play sims, read a chapter of (book), watch YouTube (subscriptions) and I have to do everything that day/evening after work, it has to get done.

Also I feel like these are getting worse, a few years ago I didn't do things like this.
Pinkfeather
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post