Our partner

Am I An awful person?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, catnaps

Am I An awful person?

Postby Plzhelpme1010 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello once again everyone,

I have an intense fear of being labeled as a deviant or some kind of monster/bad person and it seems to pop up whenever I'm sexual with a person.

Last night, I was sleeping in my car due to the odd and long hours that I work. I was talking to a girl that I matched with on a popular dating app and one thing led to another and the topic got to sex and we essentially started sexting. I got turned on so I started to masturbate in the car, of course underneath something and of course I made sure there was no one on the street as it was 3am and it only took a few minutes. I'm 99.9% sure that no one saw anything but I said god forbid someone did or god forbid that a child was walking by or something since I'm in a large city. Today I woke up feeling like some sort of Monster and feeling intense guilt for sexting and then masturbating. Can someone help me out? Give me some reassurance that I'm not a horrible person or Monster?

Thank you all on this forum. I hope all your suffering is one day alleviated.
Plzhelpme1010
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post