Our partner

POCD, Pure-O, or God forbid, a pedo? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, catnaps

Re: POCD, Pure-O, or God forbid, a pedo? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP

Postby rgb21823 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:13 am

Anyone?
rgb21823
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rgb21823 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

For the past three months all of this mess started from one thought, "What if I did something to my brother" Then came the nonstop checking, and I really can't tell if I'm checking anymore.

I know for a fact I don't want a relationship or intercourse with a child, I used to think they were so cute, but now I don't know what to think anymore. baby butts and small genitalia are turning me on? I've started to feel in the last month or so that they are small, round, and cute, and I can generate a groinal response from this, and I don't like this.

This has worsened over time, I've been getting help for it but it still really sucks. Please help! I want to know if this is symptomatic of POCD
rgb21823
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rgb21823 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Ik202 wrote:For the past three months all of this mess started from one thought, "What if I did something to my brother" Then came the nonstop checking, and I really can't tell if I'm checking anymore.

I know for a fact I don't want a relationship or intercourse with a child, I used to think they were so cute, but now I don't know what to think anymore. baby butts and small genitalia are turning me on? I've started to feel in the last month or so that they are small, round, and cute, and I can generate a groinal response from this, and I don't like this.

This has worsened over time, I've been getting help for it but it still really sucks. Please help! I want to know if this is symptomatic of POCD

I know for a fact that it doesn't feel good. I don't like the feeling it gives me and I feel gross. Does anybody have advice about this? I don't want to feel like this about the genitalia:(((
rgb21823
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Previous

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post