Our partner

Otter

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, catnaps

Otter

Postby Snaga » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:10 am

Just a quick note- I don't think I've seen Ot post a new topic on it, so I thought I would.

If you don't already know, or haven't noticed the change in Otter's name colour, it's now lavender- the colour for former moderators.... the Otster has stepped down as a moderator and is no longer actively participating in forum. According to his sig line, he will respond to PMs for a short while.

As of 04/18/16, I am stepping down as a moderator and I will no longer be participating in the forum. I will field PMs sent to this account for a few weeks. Thank you for all the support you have given me over these past few years. Good luck to you all.

It's a loss I especially feel, Otter being my mentor in here. I'm not as smart or eloquent as the esteemed water-loving mammal, and I'll miss him dearly. He knows more about OCD than I ever will. But I'll do what I can.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Otter

Postby kah80 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:07 am

You're doing great, Snaga.
kah80
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am

Postby CloudShark » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:39 am

I think you're a fab mod too.
"Away"
CloudShark
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am

Postby Snaga » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Well, Ot's pretty irreplaceable, IMO.

Take note of his signature line message- if you want to pick his brain in a PM, hurry now, this offer is for a limited time only.

Ot has a lot on his plate and I understand his reasons for stepping down. It's not something he did lightly. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and it was time to move on.

This being OCD, and not knowing what other forums some of y'all may frequent, I don't know if any of y'all are familiar with the admin, CrackedGirl, but she's resigned also. And finally, justagirl00 was a Blue moderator who is also no more. We're going to miss them.

Fortunately some fine folks have been recently brought on board as Blue mods. Since the beginning of the year we've added something like 4 new Blues, if I'm counting right. Alucard would probably be the one closest related to this forum, she's a named mod in Social Anxiety. She's great. Really, they all are.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am

Postby green m+m » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:08 am

Goodbye Otter and Take Care.

I always knew you were too good for me..... that's why no cracker barrel. :D

Wish you the best.
green m+m