Our partner

HOCD is driving me nuts

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, catnaps

HOCD is driving me nuts

Postby anongirl » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 am

So, I've posted many times on this forum, and I'd really like to say my HOCD is slowly getting better, but I've had a recent spike which has heightened my fears.
I saw a lesbian on TV. And it wasn't a 'girly girl', she was more butch. Y'know, those stereotypical lesbians, who dress like guys and such? Well, I thought she was kinda pretty, and then my brain went haywire.
What if I am a lesbian, just not attracted to girly girls?
I think it's because maybe they dress like a guy and maybe have like, I don't know, a posture or 'swagger' if you wanna call it that, like a guy. Maybe that's why I found a sudden attraction?
But what freaks me out is that it's still a girl. She's still got a vagina and boobs and girl thoughts. Even if I imagine kissing that butch girl, I still feel grossed out because it IS still a girl. Now I'm super freaked out that I might be gay. Before, I always felt like I was straight deep down and knew it, but ever since this, I can't stop comparing girls to guys. I feel sick thinking about this and I hate thinking like this. And I have a problem with checking (like imagining scenarios) and I NEED to stop. I'm so freaked out.
I can't look at a guy without seeing a butch girl and I'm scared now. Help?
anongirl
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: HOCD is driving me nuts

Postby anongirl » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 am

I feel like this attraction is because some of them look like men? Like, I imagine myself being with a 'butch' girl and I feel weird because yes, she does have a masculinity BUT she's still a girl and that freaks me out. I'm afraid this where I find out I am gay but I still don't feel like I like girls. I've actually always been weirded out with butch women, because some of them look so masculine I get tricked it is a man. I still fantasize about men and love it. But I think it's the fact they look like guys.
anongirl
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post