Our partner

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am

News News of Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

Site map of Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum » Forum : Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.
Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Some pictures I found

I was helping my father move and came across a bunch of pictures of my childhood which is fine it brings up a lot of bad memories but a few good ones too. The thing which is kind of weird is there are a lot of pictures of me in the nude. Now they don’t appear to be sexual in nature they are mostly of me standing around. The thing is my age in the ...
Read more : Some pictures I found | Views : 4888 | Replies : 2

Empty

This is hard for me to say but I am sad really, really sad I was going threw some old photos and I was looking at myself and you know what I used to be a beautiful little boy before I was destroyed. I was so full of joy and wonder. I wasn’t afraid and I had no reason to be then they started and I changed forever I still stood there and smiled and ...
Read more : Empty | Views : 666 | Replies : 3

How do I recover suppressed memories?

Since my teens, I have always been very drawn to stories of sexual abuse. I always ended up feeling dark and dirty, but was drawn nevertheless.

As an adult, I have learned about the abundance of molestation and sexual abuse that has gone on in my family, with siblings and relatives. As a child, I was often around people who were abusers. I don't recall any overt sexual abuse happening to me, though I do ...
Read more : How do I recover suppressed memories? | Views : 131897 | Replies : 21

Question

Does my having been a victim years ago have a lot to do with my controlling personality?
Read more : Question | Views : 574 | Replies : 5

A memory, now not sure what to make of it!!!

Hi,
I'm not sure whether I'm posting in the right place so forgive me if I haven't. I'm not even sure what I'm doing here to be honest but I've been feeling very confused the last few months.

I have a memory from when I was I think around 6 years old. I'm lying my a bed, naked. My brother, who is 10, is naked in bed with me and he is rubbing himself up ...
Read more : A memory, now not sure what to make of it!!! | Views : 950 | Replies : 5

dating a victim and struggling to help her & myself

hi, i am dating a girl who seems to have been sexually abused before.. she admitted once that she was raped before, but besides that very one time when she opened up in a fit, she always pretended that nothing ever happened and that she's still pure and a virgin. As her bf of 1.5 years, i know she's just protecting herself by lying, and i never raise any question or showed that i doubted ...
Read more : dating a victim and struggling to help her & myself | Views : 3845 | Replies : 4

Need help- feeling crazy

I am in need of some serious help, but I can't seem to find a therapist and I don't know what to do or where to go anymore.

Brief history: I was molested by my brother when I was 10 and he was 15. I told my parents when I started having flashbacks three years later accompanied by panic attacks. They cornered my brother and I separately at different times in either our respective room ...
Read more : Need help- feeling crazy | Views : 1711 | Replies : 14

How can someone love an abuser?

I've got two very different issues I'm worried about but essentially they are the same. I guess, it can be summed up as trying to understand how someone could still love an abuser after they find out the truth.

The easiest place to start would be with my family. I'm going to try to keep this as simple and short as possible.

My brother abused me as a child. He abused me in every single ...
Read more : How can someone love an abuser? | Views : 2260 | Replies : 15

Recently found out...

I have been reading a lot of the posts on this forum, and felt I really wanted to get some stuff off my chest. I am just not precessing any of this very well and thought posting here may help me a bit...sorry for the long post!

My husband and I met on the net, I am Australian and he is from overseas. He came out about a year lafter we met for 6 months, ...
Read more : Recently found out... | Views : 1880 | Replies : 11

A simple way to support a good cause

Dear community,
I have just learned of something, a good cause, for which each and everyone of us can make a big difference, and this simply by voting! :)

Currently, one of the largest publishers in Sweden, Piratförlaget, is hosting a web-based competition, called ”Bok-SM”, meaning the National Championship of Manuscripts. Among the thousands of applicants, there are three auto-biographical manuscripts written by survivors. A brave twosome ...
Read more : A simple way to support a good cause | Views : 559 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180862 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225780