Our partner

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:23 pm

News News of Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

Site map of Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum » Forum : Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.
Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Youre more likely to gert raped than you are to get married

How would you respond to someone saying this to you?
A number of years ago, I was in a support group and had the experience of being walked all over at check in time. I was answering some questions and mentioned that I wish I could find a soul mate and get married.

A group facilitator said, "You're more likely to get raped than you are to get married."
Then she ended the conversation and ...
Read more : Youre more likely to gert raped than you are to get married | Views : 2469 | Replies : 2

I think my father molested me.

I am a 19 year old guy who suffers from extreme ocd and other mental issues. When I was younger about third grade I came home from school and wouldn’t eat with utensils, I used my hands and didn’t use bowls and couldn’t have food touching, my mom noticed this. My dad is very passionate about sports and got me into soccer before that I loved soccer so much and doing well to impress my ...
Read more : I think my father molested me. | Views : 3978 | Replies : 1

Sexual abuse by medical professional?

Hi,

Does anyone else has experience from improper touching or strange treatments from medical practitioner or doctor? For me , it was a chiropractor that did improper treatments and tests on me, it started from early age. I did only later realize that there was a strong sexual meaning to those things he did. It is not what a medical trained doctor should be doing. I searched this forum but could not find any other ...
Read more : Sexual abuse by medical professional? | Views : 3618 | Replies : 2

my grandma and aunts

I was touched inappropriately and put in uncomfortable inappropriate situations many times during childhood. Not all the instances would fit the popular definition of sexual abuse, but I wish they never happened. Even after turning 18, i was subjected to a nonconsensual sexual act.

There may be more instances of sexual abuse or attempted sexual abuse when I was a child, but I don't really remember my childhood much. I may add more incidents as ...
Read more : my grandma and aunts | Views : 4674 | Replies : 0

Sexual abuse, rape , bullying and trafficking

Hi,
Im a 26 year old disabled student from wales.
When I was 24 I had a pretty traumatic experience . I was raped while lying in my bed at home. A man raped me from behind when I was sleeping and unconscious. I couldn’t move my arms and legs and couldn’t fight back .
I was pretty traumatised but the problems only started when the rapist friends started stalking me and bullying me . ...
Read more : Sexual abuse, rape , bullying and trafficking | Views : 4241 | Replies : 5

So ashamed. I still blame myself.

Hi everyone. This may be a long post and I'm so sorry. Um when I was around 11 I started being groomed online. They introduced me to sexual things and everything to do with that sort of stuff. Teaching me how to masturbate and would make me send them pictures and videos. If I didn't they threatened to hurt me and my family. Once they had my pictures and video they threatened to send them ...
Read more : So ashamed. I still blame myself. | Views : 3815 | Replies : 3

Old partner won't apologize for small sexual violation

I'm extremely distraught right now and need to make a post for my own mental sanity. This might not be the best place to do it, since all of this happened between consenting adults, but I feel more comfortable doing it here.

About 6 years ago, when I was 20 and still inexperienced with (consensual) sex, I met a guy through FetLife with whom I ended up doing some kink experimentation. Our friendship/relationship has been ...
Read more : Old partner won't apologize for small sexual violation | Views : 2200 | Replies : 3

Would a normal father do this?

I'd like to have you people's opinion on something. When I was in high school, a friend of mine told me that when her father tickled her as a child, sometimes he would tickle her vagina as well. For the sake of the poll, we'll operate under the assumption that my friend was dressed, that the tickling wasn't meant to be stimulating and that nothing else happened outside of this (which as far as I ...
Read more : Would a normal father do this? | Views : 5180 | Replies : 8

Trying to navigate previously repressed memories alone

In 2019-2020 I started learning a LOT about myself. I'm autistic, ADHD, and have early childhood trauma. I learned this all within 2019/2020 and because I realized my childhood was full of trauma and abuse, I wondered about DID. I never took it seriously, but I spoke to a friend (who has been diagnosed with it for a few years, and they're still my closest friends) and basically all you need to know there is ...
Read more : Trying to navigate previously repressed memories alone | Views : 1927 | Replies : 7

Afraid to tell therapist

Some time ago the topic of sex came up with my therapist. Eventually I revealed to him that I don't like anything that doesn't have to do with something my male parent did to me as a child. It's been good to open up to him about the effects this had on my life as far as sex goes but I don't want to reveal to him what happened exactly. He's been prying, of course, ...
Read more : Afraid to tell therapist | Views : 1910 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181052 • Total topics 184246 • Total members 226263