Our partner

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Toxins

Microwaves, mercury, carbon monoxide, mold, lead, natural gas, industrial air pollution,
household chemicals, electronic devices, the list goes on. Over the past year, I've obsessed about one after another. I even had some kind of vision of seeing what looked like mercury inside of my brain. Some intuition keeps pointing me in the direction of thinking my cognitive problems are the result of toxins.

At the same time, I'm aware that my sensitivity to stimulation ...
Read more : Toxins | Views : 955 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Schizotypal Personality Disorder

Why is Adam Lanza's Toxicology Report and Medical History...

Why is Adam Lanza's Toxicology Report and Medical History Not Public by Now ? Was it Psychiatric drugs AGAIN ? Antidepressants , Stimulants , Antipsychotics, Mood stabilizers all mixed up ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121227023711AAfklkS

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Decking the halls with blood & guts, Santa went crazy. He was 'effing nuts.
I thought I escaped. I hid in my locker,
but he followed me onto the bus like some deranged stalker.

He looked at ...
Read more : Why is Adam Lanza's Toxicology Report and Medical History... | Views : 3059 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Anti-Psych Forum

familys suck slight trigger warning

How the f*CK DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS. we love are dear family to bits..but my aunt said this to us we all have split personality to an extent OH WE GOT THE F*CKING MESSAGE THERE. now we've got this plan were are goin to see a psych with experience with DID maybe to attempt to get some help... but are aunt has said oh i can get you it for free to get anti-drepressents ...
Read more : familys suck slight trigger warning | Views : 274 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Lost... (may trigger, I don't know)

A little backstory... I originally met my fiance online in 2000. There was an immediate attraction even back then, but we lost touch eventually. We reconnected in February 2012 and once again, there was definitely chemistry. We started dating in March 2012 and met for the first time in July. We spent a month together before he had to go back home to New Zealand. He proposed in October and now we are making plans ...
Read more : Lost... (may trigger, I don't know) | Views : 229 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

I FEEL SO PLAIN Trigger warning

*******************Lots of swearing***********

Like I'm only to 'reality' I don't really believe that but I feel so insecure and plain lately My admin is this amazing hippie who floats glides and has an amazing understanding of everyting in this world.Leo he is this rockstarlooking madhatter type who has amazing hallucinations all the time. Barry turns into a wolf when he is distressed or strained. ME I'M JUST A F*UCKING BABYSITTER OF A BUNCH OF LITTLE ...
Read more : I FEEL SO PLAIN Trigger warning | Views : 478 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Find a job OR Become homeless

I'm 23 and never had to work a day in my life. Not because I'm lazy, but because my fear of working is almost debilitating. It has haunted me for years.

I thought attending college and choosing a career path would help relieve some of this anxiety (because at least I would have some experience, right?). Well, I did not do particularly well during my college career. I stopped applying for internships (another avenue for ...
Read more : Find a job OR Become homeless | Views : 7885 | Replies : 37 | Forum : Avoidant Personality Disorder Forum

ex bpd girlfriend thought I was cheating

I have edited this and removed what was vindictive behavior on my part. I am sorry if I caused any pain. I am ashamed of myself for what I had posted. I will put more thought into it next time.
Read more : ex bpd girlfriend thought I was cheating | Views : 478 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

Ugly in person, attractive in pictures

I have bdd but its weird cause i feel absolutely hideous in the mirror but attractive in pictures. Does anyone else have this issue? I also feel like if someone sees me for the first time on facebook or something where i have pictures up but then they see me in person, i feel like they would feel extremely let down cause i feel im not as handsome as i appear in photos.
Read more : Ugly in person, attractive in pictures | Views : 635 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Body Dysmorphic Disorder Forum

What is decompensation?

Okay I think I have been becoming a little neurotic lately and keep posting stupid questions. This will be my last one because I am getting embarassed...I just have no friends or family to vent my paranoia to.

Anyway, does anyone know what decompenation is? What does it mean? What does a person decompensate from?

So the back story that you can skip if you want is this: three years ago I was in a ...
Read more : What is decompensation? | Views : 22363 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

Worried and Splitting Trigger warning

Okay so I have Charlie he is 19 homosexual boy, ages ago he split in two Charllotte because sexual identity issues technically. And sexuality seems to be a defining point for Charlie.
I'm a homosexual in a females body I will never be with the type of men I'm attracted to. I'm dating a straight man who I later found was bi! my ex was a homosexual and the person before that was a minipulative ...
Read more : Worried and Splitting Trigger warning | Views : 215 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180856 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225765