Our partner

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:16 am

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Pictures of your alters?

Okay I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I figured it was worth asking.

Is it okay to post drawings of your alters?
Read more : Pictures of your alters? | Views : 3521 | Replies : 31 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Sugar daddies

Do you have a sugar daddy??? How do you get what you want???
Read more : Sugar daddies | Views : 1227 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Sexuality Forum

What's the scariest situation you've been in?

I'm talking about something that literally frightened you.
Read more : What's the scariest situation you've been in? | Views : 1694 | Replies : 57 | Forum : Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

Some Changes

well since BT jus wants to talk about things most times and never changes stuff to make it less confusing let me clear up some stuff ....BTW this is kinda fun I may have to do more of this .......

Alli is NOT Alli thats just an online name used long ago when she wanted to play online Alli is Emily and still 11 buuuut shhhhhhhhhh dont let the secret outta the bag she has ...
Read more : Some Changes | Views : 208 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

I molested my sister.. advice on how to talk to her about it

Hi,

When I was on a family holiday I molested my sister, whilst she was sleeping. We were sharing beds. When older I did this again. This time I put my hands down her pants when she was sleeping and she woke up. I quickly backed off and started talking to her as if i'd been trying to wake her up. From then on I really don't remember what happened but I have no idea ...

Doubts about continuing to front "TRIGGER WARNING"

We have been going through a loss again of a parental figure for little tara :( I think we have stated before on here that she is the one that is out most of the time unless an adult is needed i.e work bills or adult interaction or if she switches because of a situation she cant handle or understand.

Which is what happened over the holidays ...

Relationship OCD help please

Hi,

I've been with my boyfriend for a year now but recently I've been starting to doubt everything. I've started worrying about wether I really love him. I hate being away from him and I miss him being around but I still worry. What if it's not real? What if it's all in my head and I don't really love him? What if I'm blaming rocd when I really DON'T love him?

For example, I'd ...
Read more : Relationship OCD help please | Views : 389 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

I have Anorexia but i dont want to get better :(

Im 19 years old and for the past 2 years i have been suffering with anorexia nervosa, anxiety problems and severe depression.
The health care im recieving is rubbish, even though i have been admitted to hospitals, i am on a 3 year waiting list for a counsellor (i cant afford to go private) but lately i hate being pumped full of different tablets and i hate talking to my family about my 'problems' because ...
Read more : I have Anorexia but i dont want to get better :( | Views : 4788 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Anorexia Nervosa Forum

If you are from Australia,where are you from?

Hi.

I'm from Adelaide,Australia.Where are you from in Australia? Are you a country folk or a city folk?

Anyone else here from South Australia?

REgards Chris.
Read more : If you are from Australia,where are you from? | Views : 273 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Just For Fun

DangerousType seems to be having trouble

I don't know where to put this. Its been a while since she/he posted this. So I don't know what to assume?
Read more : DangerousType seems to be having trouble | Views : 457 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Member's Corner

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181074 • Total topics 184247 • Total members 226291