Our partner

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

News News of Munchausen by Proxy

Site map of Munchausen by Proxy » Forum : Munchausen by Proxy

Munchausen by Proxy message board, open discussion, and online support group.

hi im new

hello im new imso glad i found this forum my mother had mbp and i feel so alone because there are no known cases of it in nz.
i have searched for a support group or forum for years and never found one i even started my own one up but no one replied. how long has this forum been up?
Read more : hi im new | Views : 1013 | Replies : 1

MSBP - who's memory is it anyway?

Hi folks,
just been piecing together what seems like evidence for mother's MSBP, but most of it relates to stuff I am too young to remember in my own right. I am left here, just not knowing what was real anymore. I feel very disoriented.
Mother took me to psychologists for years for "behavioural problems". All I remember was being confused and hurt at what my mother said about me to these strangers and learning ...
Read more : MSBP - who's memory is it anyway? | Views : 1809 | Replies : 6

I'm the victim of a Muncher

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I've just joined this group, in desperation actually, trying to find others like me, who went through the same experiences -- being the victim of a mother who practiced Munchausen's by Proxy, remember them, and are trying to heal from them.

I remember everything that happened to me from the time I was three, and told everyone I could what my mother was doing to me and to my ...
Read more : I'm the victim of a Muncher | Views : 23144 | Replies : 5

I am a victim of a Muncher

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I've just joined this group, in desperation actually, trying to find others like me, who went through the same experiences -- being the victim of a mother who practiced Munchausen's by Proxy, remember them, and are trying to heal from them.

I remember everything that happened to me from the time I was three, and told everyone I could what my mother was doing to me and to my ...
Read more : I am a victim of a Muncher | Views : 26546 | Replies : 34

*Edited by admin* her autistic son-may have munchausen

Just read this horrifying story about a socialite who apparently may have had Munchhausen S :?: yndrome by proxy: http://dnainfo.com/20100319/manhattan/g ... s-syndrome -So scary - I have never heard of someone with this disorder killing their child? Have you?
Read more : *Edited by admin* her autistic son-may have munchausen | Views : 1454 | Replies : 0

Need help, I think my stepson is a victim of MBP

I have looked all over the net trying to find answers to my questions which has led me to this forum. I'm hoping someone can have some insight for us here. I will try to explain our situation in as few words as possible. My 10 yr old stepson was diagnosed with autism, ocd, adhd and mental retardation at an early age. His mother who has many health issues herself, mainly being anorexic which has ...
Read more : Need help, I think my stepson is a victim of MBP | Views : 7677 | Replies : 3

Munchhausen par procuration

Bonjour,

Ayant été victime du syndrome de Munchhausen par procuration par ma mère, je cherche à discuter avec d'autres personnes ayant pu être également victimes ou par l'intermédiaire d'associations.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide
Read more : Munchhausen par procuration | Views : 1212 | Replies : 5

The mother in The Sixth Sense

Anyone seen the movie?

In the movie where the girl dies who is about 12-14, she has Cole come over to her house while her family is holding the funeral for her death and she has him give the videotape to her father and we see her mother puts something in her soup and has her eat it.

Does anyone think the mother might have been suffering from MS by Proxy?
Notice how everyone was ...
Read more : The mother in The Sixth Sense | Views : 25302 | Replies : 4

Post-MBPS

I'm pretty positive that my parents have MBPS. I'm 23 and looking back on my childhood, sorting things out.

My parents constantly try to convince me of disorders I don't have still.

There's a lot going on for me:
1)I'm trying to come to terms with what is real and what were some aliments I did have. Almost all of them were fictitious.

2)I'm trying to deall effectively and productively with the anger I have ...
Read more : Post-MBPS | Views : 6861 | Replies : 3

Parents Pose a Pretty Potent Problem

Here's the deal. Ever since I've been a toddler. My parents have been spent on creating problems for me -- finding problems in me. Medical problems. First it was enuresis (bed-wetting) which was an assault of 5-6 docotrs. Next it was food allergies, which was extensive testing and a barrage of doctors. Then it was a variety of psychological disorders ranging from panic attacks, to bipolar, to anxiety disorder (which was handfuls of psychiatrists).

Now ...
Read more : Parents Pose a Pretty Potent Problem | Views : 3179 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180856 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225765