Our partner

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:48 am

News News of Just For Fun

Site map of Just For Fun » Forum : Just For Fun

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

My lips are chapped!

Good thing I bought lip balm!
Read more : My lips are chapped! | Views : 2731 | Replies : 4

Do you ever get your dental floss mixed up?

Personally, on Tuesdays, I like to use the string kind. On Wednesday and Thursday, I like to you the kind that comes with a handle - you know, those little tiny ones that come in a ziplock bag. On Friday, I just use my finger nails. Saturday and Sunday I use my old show strings, and on Monday, I just take the day off
Read more : Do you ever get your dental floss mixed up? | Views : 2247 | Replies : 0

Snaga clips his toe nails twice a day, every day

They call him the Anti-Toe-Nail! He'd bite them off if his foot could reach his mouth!
Read more : Snaga clips his toe nails twice a day, every day | Views : 2053 | Replies : 4

C

C came in third and is quite bitter about it. It feels like it was cheated out of an opportunity to be first, despite there being no evidence of such. C is a party pooper, a Debby Downer and an all around nincompoop. Shame on C. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Read more : C | Views : 2130 | Replies : 0

B

It comes after A. You could say it's the runner up for first, but B is just happy to be able to have the opportunity to compete for first
Read more : B | Views : 1902 | Replies : 1

A

It's the first letter of the alphabet!
Read more : A | Views : 2219 | Replies : 0

Your favorite phone app(s)?

I can’t believe this thread is not very active lol!

I have OCD-like addiction to this game so I can’t really recommend it but it is better than self-harming: Disney Emoji Blitz. Honestly it used to be better (didn’t feel pressured to pay as much) before it got bought out by another company. So if you have a problem with OCD/gambling/spending money I can’t recommend it but otherwise it’s a candy crush type game (but ...
Read more : Your favorite phone app(s)? | Views : 2087 | Replies : 0

NEW PET

Hello Everyone
Myself and my alters(internal beings) just got a little puppy that we named Luna Selene.
She is 10 1/2 weeks old and very friendly she is a German shepherded.
A friend of mine told me that I have to wait until Luna is a year old before I can start to teach her any kind of commands.
I'm waiting 2 more weeks so that she can get use to me then I'm going ...
Read more : NEW PET | Views : 2282 | Replies : 3

A brief history of my family

Yes yes, we're the Binklebottom family. I was born in 1993, to a square-cut slize of pizza father who cleaned the halls of hospitals and a receptionist mother who just so happened to be a bunny rabbit. So, naturally, I was born a raccoon, and I lived a nice childhood.

I was baptized in the holy doughnut glaze and went to a daycare where I learned all about the holy poly doughnut himself. We ate ...
Read more : A brief history of my family | Views : 1888 | Replies : 0

I did get pregnant!

But I thought I was giving birth to a doughnut, not an egg!
Read more : I did get pregnant! | Views : 2023 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180866 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225791