Our partner

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm

News News of Cutting and Self Injury Forum

Site map of Cutting and Self Injury Forum » Forum : Cutting and Self Injury Forum

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

dealing with stress and cutting god daughter, want to cut

I have a history of SI though no acts in a decade. god daughter 15 has severe cutting issues.
have been dealing with her relapse and now significant life stress and finding it very triggering.
worst I've been in years. she only cuts on one arm that I am aware of but after a long break she has started again. her issues stem from emotionally neglectful mother, made worse by being sent to boarding school ...
Read more : dealing with stress and cutting god daughter, want to cut | Views : 1383 | Replies : 5

first relapse in 4 years

I cut for the first time in 4 years. I feel ashamed and lost and honestly scared bc this is BY FAR the deepest one yet. *mod edit* I am taking care of it how I have all previous cuts but holy $#%^ it hurts. *mod edit* other superficial cuts accompanied it, healing nicely but man am I worried about this one. It was done when very very very drunk, motivations are foggy at best ...
Read more : first relapse in 4 years | Views : 1243 | Replies : 1

10 years ‘recovered’... I want to relapse

Anyone have a similar experience? I now have a family. 10 year old impressionable girls.
Suicide is not on the plate. It’s not a want. I want to cut and I’m at my wits end. Any advice from someone who has gone so long? How to past this moment

Please..
Thanks, M.
Read more : 10 years ‘recovered’... I want to relapse | Views : 1190 | Replies : 0

Afraid to Visit Doctor for Treatment of a Selfinflicted Burn

Hello,
I have a self-inflicted burn that does not appear to be healing even though it has been roughly 3 weeks since it happened. I think the burn may be infected, but I am afraid to visit the local Walk-in Clinic/ Urgent care for treatment because I am not sure what will happen as a result of that. The wound is obviously self-inflicted and positioned among many old and new self-harm scars. Can I be ...
Read more : Afraid to Visit Doctor for Treatment of a Selfinflicted Burn | Views : 1131 | Replies : 1

Uk pip face to face... Possibly going to cut infront of the

I have an up coming pip face to face with capita, I have had dealings with them in the past which beyond screwed me up mentally and it was only by the people supporting me I didn't kill myself or end up homeless as I lost most my benefits for 7 months until tribunal.

It's been two years since and I'm deeply affected and haven't really recovered from the trauma of it all. Now I ...
Read more : Uk pip face to face... Possibly going to cut infront of the | Views : 1328 | Replies : 1

Admitting

I have to admit this somewhere. And I really have no one to tell that won't freak out, be disgusted, or 5150 me (lock me up).

After a year clean of no self injury, I started cutting again because my emotions and thoughts were too convoluted, hazy, and out of control. I see my new psychologist this Thursday (I've only seen her a few times) and I'm not sure if I want to share it ...
Read more : Admitting | Views : 1273 | Replies : 1

Depression and suicide

Hello everyone.

I’ve Been strugling with depression for the past 2 years.

Im 33 years old. I used to be the finance director of our family busines (auto parts), lived in a nice rented appartment, made good money (for brazilian standards), used to travel quite often.

I ended a relationship, and by observation, I got really sad with the perspective of getting older, being more mature, I really believe that the best part of my ...
Read more : Depression and suicide | Views : 2661 | Replies : 4

Help With Self Harm and Relationship

I haven't really read any topics on this site yet so I don't really know how this all works but here it goes. I am a college student, I have been in a serious relationship for a number of years now and have always dealt with an eating disorder...however, recently I started self harm. My Significant other is caring and loving all the time but I am worried they will not understand or know how ...
Read more : Help With Self Harm and Relationship | Views : 1282 | Replies : 1

Self harm or dissociation

So, I had cut from the time I was 12 to 19. I stopped and then started to have times where for months I could no longer function as a human being. I'm wondering if I should go back to self harm to avoid these times where I literally cant even function. It only started after my main stress relief stopped. I'm more suicidal now than I was when I self harmed, I have gone ...
Read more : Self harm or dissociation | Views : 1460 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180856 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225765