Our partner

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 am

News News of Cutting and Self Injury Forum

Site map of Cutting and Self Injury Forum » Forum : Cutting and Self Injury Forum

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

I think Self Harm is helping keep me here

Hi all, im new here, to this site. This post may never make it through protocol. And i know SH is destructive, (part of the point for me at least) but it feels helpful for me. Sadly. Feels preventative sometimes. Just curious if anyone out there feels the same. No worries either way. Take care everyone
Read more : I think Self Harm is helping keep me here | Views : 4149 | Replies : 16

Cutting addicton?

I feel like cutting is my addiction... I haven't cut in a little over 3 months and have been having really bad urges to do so lately....i feel like no one i know understands even though they want to help. I guess I'm looking for maybe a self harm "sponsor"? Like they do at AA meetings? someone or a group i can go to in crisis and just say "I need a meeting" and have ...
Read more : Cutting addicton? | Views : 1244 | Replies : 3

Tips to hide self harm scars?

I’ve previously self harmed, I got drunk and hadn’t done it for so long, I had an argument with my ex girlfriend and it turned sour; ended up self harming and being drunk I went through some nerves and it left *mod edit* really nasty scars, they’re around 3 months old and bio oil isn’t fading them... how can I hide these? I’ve started gym with friends and it prevents me from swimming or even ...
Read more : Tips to hide self harm scars? | Views : 3369 | Replies : 3

About to fall down again.

Hello. I'm absolutely NOT sure whether I should post here, anywhere else, or if I should even post this somewhere. I simply found this pretty interesting site while searching about schizoid personality disorder, which I might have (my psychiatrist says I'm not quite there, but I should be careful, otherwise I might go over the edge; and I on the other hand feel like I'm there already). ANYWAY this is out of topic. Thing is, ...
Read more : About to fall down again. | Views : 1682 | Replies : 4

Cutting out of boredom?

I’ve started to notice that some of my cuts are cuts I did when I was just bored. But the thing is, I don’t want to stop cutting... what should I do exactly?
Read more : Cutting out of boredom? | Views : 1890 | Replies : 8

Do you, or have you ever cut yourself for a girl/guy before?

*mod edit*

In the sense maybe as a offering or pherhaps a tribute, be it sexual gratification or some euphoric feeling to it.

Must admit, I used to (as a guy for some girls) Altough, I stopped doing it for some reason or another for now anyway.
Read more : Do you, or have you ever cut yourself for a girl/guy before? | Views : 1903 | Replies : 0

Telling counselor about suicide?

I just question the purpose of this as if I really wanted to kill myself I would not tell them as if you tell them that would seem like you are not really suicidal. I kind of felt guilty with my last appointment as I always like to be honest I got around it as last week she only asked would I be safe for the rest of the day so I was able to ...
Read more : Telling counselor about suicide? | Views : 2943 | Replies : 4

A Question About Masochism

*mod edit*
Read more : A Question About Masochism | Views : 1461 | Replies : 0

Jaded and cynical

I am a 20 years old NEET with no motivation to change anything about it.

For the longest time I was told to 'grow up', that things like passion, enthusiasm and enjoyment are childish and I need to grow out of these things. So now that I'm an adult, I did grow out of them.
However, it sucks. It stripped me of all hope and motivation. And the only way I'm able to feel happiness ...
Read more : Jaded and cynical | Views : 1276 | Replies : 2

Accidents or how do you tell?

Have been having a hard time lately. Good days / really bad days. Not bipolar. Noticed today doing dumb stuff resulting in minor injuries. Immediately after think *that was dumb*. Like...poured boiling water out of pan on dishes in sink which splashed onto our hand. Stupidity, early onset senior moment, inattention or something else? Just day before grabbed bath handrail after applying body oil. Hands still oily, slid down hit our tub side & hurt ...
Read more : Accidents or how do you tell? | Views : 1469 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181071 • Total topics 184246 • Total members 226290