Our partner

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

News News of Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

Site map of Borderline Personality Disorder Forum » Forum : Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

How it feels

I have bpd and I hate it. I hate to live with the fact that it can't be treated. Why me? This is one of the constant questions going through my head. I can't help my splitting and I hate it. I keep hurting the people that I love eventhough I don't want to hurt them. I switch emotions so fast it's draining me. I just want to feel happy and to feel happy for ...
Read more : How it feels | Views : 3227 | Replies : 4

BPD and facticious disorder

I either have these 2 disorders or I have BPD and OCD because all day I question if my mental illness is real and if I deserve treatment. I was put on OCD medication fluvoxamine for obsessive thoughts about being a bad person but I didn't say it was because I'm experiencing guilt about exaggerating my suicidal intent a few times. I already felt bad enough about having BPD, if I have facticious disorder too ...
Read more : BPD and facticious disorder | Views : 2055 | Replies : 2

First time

Hello everyone
This is my first time on this forum so if you have any tips you can let them know.
My first language isn't english but I'll try my best.
I am a recently diagnosed with bpd and it hit like a rock. I was suspecting it for a few months but the real diagnostication was hard. It's hard to know that there is no way of curing this.
I searched a forum because ...
Read more : First time | Views : 2020 | Replies : 1

……..:

Sorry changed my mind.
Read more : ……..: | Views : 2067 | Replies : 1

I can't decide

How do you guys decide. I can't decide at all.
I have to rent a flat. There's one for 22000 inr but no furniture.
I feel why live in such an expensive flat. I'm as it is depressed. Who cares anyway...

Even if I were earning 1 million a month, I'd still struggle to decide.
Read more : I can't decide | Views : 2592 | Replies : 9

New here

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello, Lost in the Wild.
I have BPD, I was first diagnosed with Bi-Polar but more recently the Psych said it was BPD.
Its hard to live with but hey ho
Read more : New here | Views : 1969 | Replies : 1

Trying to be a better person with a mental illness.

Hello all,

I'm 29 years old and I have always thought there was something wrong with me. I haven't been diagnosed with anything but I have appointments booked. It has taken me this long to finally come to terms that I have a problem.

My moods fluctuate rapidly throughout the day, I can wake up feeling fine some days, but some days I can wake up extremely depressed. As my day progresses I find myself ...
Read more : Trying to be a better person with a mental illness. | Views : 2240 | Replies : 1

Can't seem to hold a job

I have been diagnosed with BPD, depression and anxiety. One of the biggest problems I've been facing is holding a job. I quit my first job as an analyst without finding another one first. The reason I gave was that I didnt like the work, but towards the end of it I had lost all interst and motivation to do anything. I would just open up a work doc and pretend to be reading it ...
Read more : Can't seem to hold a job | Views : 2776 | Replies : 2

Just a ramble because it makes me feel better

So my BPD is a lot less intense than it used to be say, 10 years ago. I guess the one major remnant is my forming attachments to FPs, but in the past years, although they’ve come with emotional ups and downs, these have been mostly private feelings that I’ve learned to live with, and the actual relationships have been great, and when they end, it’s either that we stay close friends, but I ‘fall ...
Read more : Just a ramble because it makes me feel better | Views : 2500 | Replies : 1

books to read to try to help myself

Hi all.
My diagnosis is mixed personality disorder mostly BPD,and I'm struggling by my own since 2015 year.
In last few weeks I have severe sucidical thoughts.e
I didn't get any help from ######6 shrinks,they just gave me stupid meds,and here in Bosnia there are not at all specialits for this damn stupid diagnosis,and only in Serbia and they charge damn too much for it,and I'm at the edge of loosing 4th job.
My diagnosis ...
Read more : books to read to try to help myself | Views : 3693 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180856 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225765