Our partner

Cant divorce my N and living in HELL

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Cant divorce my N and living in HELL

Postby awakenow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

I was neither sensitive nor insensitive. I was factual. I never once suggested you leave without your daughter. I suggested you find help to leave, and that if you want to leave there is help available.

Apparently, you want people to sympathize with you while you stay in a bad situation - one you are most definitely choosing to stay in because you like where you are more than your alternatives. That is not insensitive, that is factual.

I am done talking to nons for any reason. They ask questions, they get answers, they don't like the answers, they cry insensitivity.

I didn't put you where you are today, you did. I didn't allow you to get pregnant by an abusive man, you did. I told you that you have options if you want them, and I'm the jerk?

Yes, I am most definitely done.
awakenow
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby breezysmom » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't want your sympathy.
I don't know if I made this clear but my daughter is both my husband and I mutual child, which means I have to fight for full custody.

...everything about your last post was really aggressive. Don't reply please...
breezysmom
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:02 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby awakenow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I do enjoy saying I'm done, only to be told not to reply. Do you know what 'done' means?

Good luck to you and your daughter. I mean that. There is help out there, legal and otherwise. If you want it, you'll go get it.
awakenow
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby coloroftruthisgray » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey hey hey , I remember you breezysmom , your husband was also physically abusive and we begged you to leave him , you said yes , what happened between , what about your kid , you really don't care about her?

Get up your behind , go to the police , ask for a lawyer and get a job or give your kid away to someone who cares , cause you sure as hell don't , you were here a couple of months ago and you still haven't acted , what are you waiting for , a divine sign?

EDIT:

coloroftruthisgray wrote:Well , you said you have a kid so dying (I'm sure you agree) isn't an option. If you want your child to grow up in a healthy environment , you should get help(from family , friends etc.) , and take matters into your own hands , this isn't only about you , your child needs to have a safe home too. You mentioned in your other posts that he physically abuses you(?) , do you want this to happen to your baby? Just , get help.

Honestly! I told this to you 3 months ago!

I dont (and cant) go out the house , call people, text people , see friends . Nothing. The only person I can talk to all day is my daughter,and she is only 1 so doesn't really hold a conversation lol.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You obviously can go online and waste your time here with this garbage , but you can't call the cops? It's not that you CAN'T , you just WON'T , because this just gives you an excuse to be the victim , yes , victimized again. Poor you.

I was symphatetic of you 3 months ago but now I see that I was wrong about that.
Last edited by coloroftruthisgray on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The color of truth is gray.
coloroftruthisgray
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby awakenow » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow, are YOU insensitive!

We should ignore that the possible narc here does NOT realize he has a problem but breezysmom does and NOT tell her that she is doing severe harm to her daughter by staying with this man. SHE knows there is a problem but won't leave. THAT is abuse.

I suppose if he were raping his daughter instead of physically and mentally abusing her we would still be insensitive for saying she should just leave?

If a parent knows there is a severe problem in the house, it is their responsibility to leave the home with the child. That is the end of the story. There are NO buts, what ifs, or maybes.

When did being honest equate to aggressiveness and insensitivity?
awakenow
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby BlueFlower » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 am

awakenow wrote:If a parent knows there is a severe problem in the house, it is their responsibility to leave the home with the child. That is the end of the story. There are NO buts, what ifs, or maybes.

Mom:

You NEED to leave.

Get out now, while your daughter has a chance of having a "normal" childhood.

Best way to have your husband stay away from your kid is to OBLIGATE him to have visitation...preferably, while you work. I guarantee, he won't be able to handle caring for her and will bail on his responsibilities. Then, you move out of state and provide your kid with some stability. You may be poor, so what? Alternative is, your daughter grows up in chaos, marries an N and cycle repeats. Is that what you want?

Take it from an adult child of N parents. It sucks; more than you could imagine.
BlueFlower
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby breezysmom » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am

I did leave my husband yesterday .I find this forum unsupportable and rude so,I won't be returning.but thanks.
breezysmom
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby coloroftruthisgray » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 am

Well , we find you a terrible mom , so we're also glad we won't be seeing you here again.
coloroftruthisgray
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby svenska500 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 am

coloroftruthisgray wrote:Well , we find you a terrible mom , so we're also glad we won't be seeing you here again.

I don't want to open a new thread, and since we have all established this thread is useless. Do you mind changing your avatar? Animated gifs are fun and all, but it is quite an annoyance when reading posts. I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way. Nothing personal.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. - Sun Tzu
svenska500
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 am

Postby coloroftruthisgray » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 am

Hehe , sorry , I'll change it.
coloroftruthisgray
Consumer 6
Consumer 6