Our partner

hatemy gender-help@

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

hatemy gender-help@

Postby Ironmaiden » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

Ask a Psychiatrist

12 Therapists are Online. As seen on
DrPhil.com

Type your question here...

Our partner

hate my own gender=help!

Post a reply

1 post • Page 1 of 1

hate my own gender=help!

by Ironmaiden » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

I posted this in the GID forum as welll...however I thibnk it is a better fit here because this is a major source of my depression When I was little I played mostly with legos, dinosaurs and hot wheels and played mainly with boys..and one or two girls who were also tomboys. No one thought this was weird or tried to get me to play with ultra girly things so everything was cool. Lately however I am really starting to hate my own gender....Being on the interenet I am surronded by misogyny and also most women around here annoy the $#%^ out of me. I like talking about history, movies, books music and it just seems like most women would rather talk about the cute guy in the lead instead of the actual film or they talk about the people in their lives and who they like and dislike...I am not going to say the cliche that most women are catty, cuz they aren't imo but it just depresses me how much more interesting men are! Also why is it that men are always shown on tv showing greatness like motercross, or sports but women are ok with jsut being pretty and decoritive...I am a card magician and know a few female magicians who are also kinda misogynistic in the way I am. It is mostly men who are great and women are just the assistent! I hate how it seems like women are fine with mediocraty and are more judgemental, and passive.
Because I like technology like video cameras I have also had someone call me sir and to stop pretending to be a guy. I even had someone tell me that I was probably transgendered and I am beginning to wonder if that is true...I can't relate to women at all and can see the male point of view much better. Also I would love to be muscular and hate how muscular women are shamed cuz apparently weakness in women is good! Another thing is I am really starting to distrust other women, I was bullied a lot in high school by both boys and girs(but the girls were the worst) and it is just really starting to kick in now....I really want ot be a feminist and I do think at least more masculine women are alright...but really feminine women are just so catty and gossipy that I really want nothing to do with them and don't really trust them.
IronmaidenConsumer 0
Posts: 3Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 pmLocal time: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 amBlog: View Blog (0)
Ironmaiden
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post