Our partner

Are ALL Narcissists serial cheaters?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: narcbolan, masquerade, Esquire

Re: Are ALL Narcissists serial cheaters?

Postby unreal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm

uncensored narcissistic thought:

lol another one? damn i swear if this was a real life community i'd have screwed every girl in here within a couple weeks... thanks for the supply, lol

and this attitude is why normies hate us. :lol:
What we are concerned with is narcissism in a pathological sense, with self-love that serves as a cloak for self-hatred. The polarities of self-hatred and self-love are linked together in the defensive system, but the nuclear problem is the self-hatred.
unreal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby unreal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 pm

ROFL!

i didn't even see undenied's answer before i posted... you girls are awesome.
What we are concerned with is narcissism in a pathological sense, with self-love that serves as a cloak for self-hatred. The polarities of self-hatred and self-love are linked together in the defensive system, but the nuclear problem is the self-hatred.
unreal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby undenied » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 pm

unreal wrote:i swear if this was a real life community i'd have screwed every girl in here within a couple weeks... thanks for the supply, lol

A group full of narcs? Hell, we'd all either be screwing, or absolutely loath each other, or both. (I assume last.)
  • Just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I'm wrong.
  • Please feel free to request citations/sources.
  • Here's my Dx.
  • I really like making lists.
undenied
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby unreal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Definitely last. And I'd be the coolest of all because my age makes me meta-special.
unreal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SansStars » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm

undenied wrote:
unreal wrote:i swear if this was a real life community i'd have screwed every girl in here within a couple weeks... thanks for the supply, lol

A group full of narcs? Hell, we'd all either be screwing, or absolutely loath each other, or both. (I assume last.)

I'm going to go with both. :twisted: :wink: 8)
Without stars, only darkness can ensue.
SansStars
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby undenied » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 pm

unreal wrote:Definitely last. And I'd be the coolest of all because my age makes me meta-special.

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE. I lol'd.

This reminds me of a sexuality question I wanted to ask...but I better give it its own thread since I bet nobody else is reading this one except the Narcs involved, lol.
  • Just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I'm wrong.
  • Please feel free to request citations/sources.
  • Here's my Dx.
  • I really like making lists.
undenied
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby SansStars » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm

::taps foot::

You've peaked my interest.. Where's this new thread, woman?
Without stars, only darkness can ensue.
SansStars
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby unreal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 pm

see, nons, this is what I meant when I said that self-aware narcissists sometimes have a really good time with each other. <3

non-aware ones could never talk like that of course.
unreal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Twistedmister » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

You are all funny, cute and cuddly. :twisted:

I think it's scary, that i relate more to you freaks (and you are all freaks) :wink: than just about anyone else these days.

Do you think, there is an inherent advantage to essentially being, grown children?

All us cluster-bs...........seem to be quite childlike. And there's something to be said for that quality.

I mean, once you become aware of that quality in yourself.....and Ns, seem to be the most childlike.

Or maybe this is just some weird perspective my intelligence allows me........

I don't seem to be like the other BPDs or HPDs.......or maybe they just aren't honest? And are too unaware of how utterly selfish they are.

ANyways........the children thing...........that is the question i want answered, opinions on.
Borderline
Twistedmister
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:40 am

Postby wanderingstar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 am

Megispher writes convincingly on this on another thread.

Basically, that a Narc will always have new supply lined up, except perhaps at the high point near beginning of a relationship (and even then). It will be an online dating penpal, or a new work excitement/buzz, and so on. There will never be a total gap because that frightens them and they don't like to be alone either.

In my personal situation I believe there was a new online dating woman or women being lined up, plus several old girlfriends around for emergencies and general contact. Fairly early on, even before I discovered NPD, I did occasionally feel like I was on some kind of a "conveyer belt" as regards women in his life - doesn't make you feel like investing much (though to some extent you do anyway).

So, I think the answer is YES, not always necessarily romantic or in-yer-face, but something going on in the back ground as new supply/security for future supply.

Any exceptions, please post ....
wanderingstar
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post