Well the description of an egomanaic is: conceited, self-centered person: egocentric , egoist , egotist , narcissist . Informal swellhead.
* perception and interpretation of the self and other people
* intensity and duration of feelings and their appropriateness to situations
* relationships with others
* ability to control impulses
* He or she has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates accomplishments and demands to be considered superior without real evidence of achievement).
* He or she lives in a dream world of exceptional success, power, beauty, genius, or "perfect" love.
* He or she thinks of him- or herself as "special" or privileged, and that he or she can only be understood by other special or high-status people.
* He or she demands excessive amounts of praise or admiration from others.
* He or she feels entitled to automatic deference, compliance, or favorable treatment from others.
* He or she is exploitative towards others and takes advantage of them.
* He or she lacks empathy and does not recognize or identify with others' feelings.
* He or she is frequently envious of others or thinks that they are envious of him or her.
* He or she "has an attitude" or frequently acts in haughty or arrogant ways.
I think they are a lot alike but I think they are a bit different?
What do you guys think ?