Our partner

Modulating behavior, SOCIAL DESIRABILITY

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Modulating behavior, SOCIAL DESIRABILITY

Postby Midwinter » Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 pm

big Anatoly wrote:Middie- what language was it originally in? Sounds European. I like it
Aku! It's hard to describe, I use all types of analog instruments and also chop my sounds and sample, use sequencers and drum machines- all recorded on reel to reel!! I love the reel to reel sound and the process of recording and then manipulating the tape! The end sound is trip hop/old electronic/boom nap/experimental alternative. I never stick to one type really.

It's definitely a european language. I cannot give you the original language, because I have a paranoid traits and dislike people looking up who I might be.
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Modulating behavior, SOCIAL DESIRABILITY

Postby Akuma » Mon May 22, 2017 4:07 pm

big Anatoly wrote:Middie- what language was it originally in? Sounds European. I like it
Aku! It's hard to describe, I use all types of analog instruments and also chop my sounds and sample, use sequencers and drum machines- all recorded on reel to reel!! I love the reel to reel sound and the process of recording and then manipulating the tape! The end sound is trip hop/old electronic/boom nap/experimental alternative. I never stick to one type really.

Oh cool - at your age its surprising youre using real reels.
Anyways - do you have a SoundCloud or something? I'd be curious.
dx: SPD
Akuma
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:10 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post